Subscribe English
look up any word, like rule of three:
A leather (sometimes of other material) device attached to the male genitals that separates the testicles and pushes them apart. "Same as ball spreader." Gay erotica.
His ball splitter kept his cock constantly erect.
by Bill November 26, 2004
32 21