1) A person, place or situation in which one experiences great pressure emotionally, physically, or mentally or in any combination of these.
2) Any employment related repremanding by ones superior that was severe in degree and humbling or humiliating.
3) In sexual deviations it is a device made to apply varying degrees of pressure to the male scrotum and testicles.
1- Mother in law, boss, friar's roast,confessions, police men,
2-large, high pressure projects assigned at work.
3- Ask at the adult book store.
word of the day: May 02, 2005
1) A woman (also affectionately called a bitch) who challenges the virility and dominance of a man by utilizing verbal abuse and/or by controlling social situations usually controlled by the men.
2) A woman who is so bitchin' and intelligent that most men fear openning their mouth in her presence, much less making a sexual advance.
"That ball buster of a ho didn't let me have a word in edgewise. She tore my ass up one side, and down the other"
"Woo Wee! Look at that ball bustin' honey!"
1) A female who gains power over a male by causing pain to his testicles (commonly "nuts"). Although it can include any kind of "nut" attack. The female most often employs her legs for the task, because of their relative proximity to the groin, and because the legs of a female have the needed stregnth to hurt a male without injuring him.
2) A female who humiliates, belittles, injures, chastises, dihabilitates, or otherwise causes distress to a man through non-physical means.
1) Guys ignore Amy's reputation as a ballbuster when they see her nice legs; at least until she kicks them in the nuts.
2) "That Amy is a real ballbuster; not only did she kick me in the nuts under the table, she used my weakened state to make me agree to her plan."
A person who enjoys stepping on, slapping, kneeing, kicking, punching, or grabbing a mans testicles.
I am a profesional ballbuster.
A generally derogatory phrase applied to a woman who habitually interacts with men in an overly defensive way via verbal insult, superior attitude, and/or avoidance of "conventional" gender roles possibly (make that probably)due to an underlying fear of being taken advantage of or undervalued (ie; not being taken seriously in an age where both genders compete for the same jobs and the like). The behavior is generally unintentionally hurtful and hypocritical.
I wanted to ask her out, but she changed the subject to business just to prove how much more money she makes. Then I tried to open the door for her, but she rushed to grab the handle first and then let the door shut in my face. Geez, she's such a ball buster.
(1) A very difficult and daunting undertaking;
(2) An emasculater; a female who habitually demeans and degrades men.
(3) Any authority such as a supervisor or a military superior who overworks or over-criticizes their subordinates.
(1) “That calculus course is a ball buster.”
(2) "She ballbusts guys by mocking their penis size and income."
(3) "Sgt. Whacko wouldn't let me take a break until I got the entire hole dug. What a ballbuster!"
an individual who instigates, jokes with or tests, someone to make a situation more problematic than what it shopuld be
The only thing I did was hug an old friend in the club and now my wifes being a real ball buster about it.
Female who enjoys demeaning males with mental cruelty and with a vengance.
Bill Clinton thinks Hillary is a ballbuster.