A person, usually a coworker, who continually brings homemade baked goods to share as a gesture of supposed kindness. In reality it is not a selfless act at all but an excuse to:
1) show off their culinary skills and garner praise
2) tempt coworkers who are attempting weight loss
3) remove said baked goods from their own home environment thus removing temptation of singular consumption in it's entirety
Brent: Man, you are so lucky to work with Pam! She brings homemade cookies almost everyday!
Todd: Not really- she's only doing it to save herself from eating them all; and she knows I'm trying to lose weight. She's a baking fool.
The act of "holding it in" when you're in need of a poo in order to firm up or increase size of the final product.
I had a few to many drinks last night and if I don't begin baking this one I'll be shitting through the eye of a needle.
Self pleasure through baking goods or cooking foods.
I caught my brother Masturbaking this weekend, it was a real mess and he didn't let me have any of the cake.
A reference to the attire of Kate Perry and her back-up dancers in the video "California girls".... it is usually said by girls to compliment another girl on how delicious any baked goods they made in the oven look.
Can also refer to a picture of a girl holding up a baked good in a stylish pose.
1) Picture of a girl holding a pink cupcake in a stylish pose
Girl 1: (comment) Wow, you did a good job baking! Topless cupcakes!
Girl 2: Agreed, Topless cupcakes
1. verb: the act of making baked goods and allowing their delicious smells to fill the air but not sharing those baked goods with others.
2. noun: a person who baketeases, or a situation in which baketeasing has occurred.
1. Jen is so rude, she baketeased me last week! When I walked into her house it smelled like chocolate chip cookies, but she didn't offer me any.
2. Dude, I smell cake, and I'm hungry. Don't be a baketease- make sure to give me some of what you made.
A random activity, by which you senselessly throw flour at other people.
I was baking some mad cookies the other day when I decided to throw some flour at Amanda, she then picked up a handful herself, and so commenced, the flour fight.
To make prepackaged baked goods.
Use of this term is meant to replace the word "bake". It acknowledges the absence of baking skills so no one confuses literacy with talent.
Can be used with products of other names.
I Betty Crockered some muffins last night.
I'm going to Betty Crocker a cake tonight, want a piece?