1,to claim something you want
2,to not do a job that you dont want to do
3,various words and actions have been added so if you are last to say bagsy then you can make up something and everyone else has to do it or do the bad job or not get the good thing but this can go on for ever and can cause fights
1,"bagsy i get to go in the front of the car"
2,"bagsy im not goal keeper"
3, "turn around touch the ground hop and bounce touch blue pull a face bagsy not goal keeper"
to claim somthing for yourself, or the other way round. There is no higher authority than a bagsy, once someone has bagseyd something it can't be taken away similair to yoink.
Bagsy not in goal!
To stake a claim on an object or task.
Also 'bagsy not' - the opposite.
"Bagsy carrying her bag for her."
"Well what am I going to do?"
"Pull her mate - the fat one."
Bagsy the back seat on the bus
Bagsy - the ability to claim that something is so unequivocally.
*this is an elaboration to previous rules and regulations sent out by the bagsy committee.
Bagsy - a registered trademark of the Bagsy Association would like to remind its followers of several rules:
1. Bagsy is applicable globally
2. While the Bagsy Overlord resides in Scotland and Ireland, he does travel to many locations to make sure that the bagsy heritage is being preserved
3. You can bagsy that another bagsy user doesn't have valid bagsies, however this type of "blocking" bagsy is only valid for the maximum of a year (for the few who inquired, it is also valid for a minimum of an evening)
4. Once a year has passed from a "blocking bagsy" bagsy, all bagsies by the blocked are valid again
5. Bagsy interacts with other claiming laws, such as "shot" (U.S. usage) and "touching red" (commonly used in Israel) however "bagsy" is dominant and any bagsy stated will overpower other claiming statements and local laws.
Should you have any questions please contact us - and we will be in contact with you.
"I bagsy your bagsies don't count Andy".
"Oh, I guess I'll just have to wait till tomorrow to prove that I'm right"