it is from japanese language "BAGA (Which means fool)"
they say BAGA YARO (STUPID DUDE)
if there is someone just realised who made a mistake,can say like- "baga!"
- A foolish or stupid person
- Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.
- Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes
- Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless
- Synonym for our nations current president
- See idiot
- Also may be used to end any sentence.
"George Bush is a baga."
"How's it going today, baga?"
"You baga, that's not my leg."
"Hello Professor, here is my research paper on the Theory of Relativity... baga."
It's originally came from mistyping the word baha in a chat conversation with Wendy (aka webweb). Jommi associated this word with a happy emoticon which is now infamously known.
The goal is to replace the overuse of the term "lol"
one more thing, its not a perverted face or does not a reminder of saggy things!!!
ex 1:"hayy girl haay! BAGA!!!"
! PIPLUP S2:WTF
! PIPLUP S2:YOU* REJECTED ME
! Jommi : BAGABAGABAGA!!!
word used in times of silly frustration. originated from singapore.
On the phone:-
Friend A- Can you come out to the mall?
Friend B- No, I have to study.
Friend A- You're such a baga.