-- This nonsensical phrase is most often used to confuse and grief players of popular video games. Originally created and used in Halo 2, this phrase is quickly becoming a popular edition to the "Lemon juice in an open wound" style of trash talk.
-- An annoying term used against an opponent to cause confusion and disarray. It is generally followed by "Too easy! Sit the fuck down!"
-- An equivalence of: Your Mom, pWnEd, and Fucking Noob!
2. (after killing an opponent, said in rapid succession) - "BACK OF THE FACE!, BACK OF THE FACE!, BACK OF THE FACE!"
3. (Followed by subsequent insults) - "BACK OF THE FACE!, TOO EASY!, SIT THE FUCK DOWN!"
4. (After receiving a "back of the face" death,) - "That doesn't even make sense you cant hit someone in the back of the face!"
5. (After receiving a "back of the face" death,) - Your mom's a back of the face..."
6. (After receiving a "back of the face" death,) That doesn't even make sense, what the fuck is the "back of the face?"