When smoking weed one calls back door and after the person loading the bowl takes his/her first hit the person who calls back door gets next hit, and the rotation goes from there.
Person 1: I call back door.
Person 2: No I already called back door when we were in the car. :]
Person 1: Awww fuck.
Make sure you lube it up before going in the backdoor.
1) A secondary entry/exit door, normally located at the rear of a propety.
2) A slang term for the anus
1) Glenda's back door was jammed shut, so she had to call the locksmith in.
2) Tom fucked Glenda, up the back door
Refers to a person's anus in the context of anal intercourse.
Sally likes it in the back door.
1. To gain unauthorized access in a surprise move to an undefended entry point.
2. In the context of the game Risk
, to prevent a player from earining the North America
bonus on his/her turn, by taking the country of Alaska
3. To access a program or computer through opened ports
or scripts originally intened to allow the creator(s) special access to software or files.
4. The act of performing non-consensual anal sex
Sarah: "So next turn I'll be able to get the North America
bonus. There's my tactical move
to fortify Greenland
. I'm done."
Alex: "I'll put my three armies on Kamchatka
...Sarah, let's roll for Alaska
Stuart (pointing): "Ohhhhhhh....you just got backdoored!"
Catching two cards in a row to make a particular hand.
Bruce Lee: Mr. T made the backdoor flush and won 3 million dollars.
Jose Contreras: He was probably pitying his opponents harder than he's ever pitied anyone before.
2. the anus
3. a malicious computer program installed to allow access by hackers and other malware
I think I just found a back door convenience store.
A tactic that has been used many times in the American version of "Big Brother" where the Head of Household (because we Americans apparently cannot vote properly, so the housemates have to do it for us...HoH just nominates) nominates two pawns and then has one of his or her allies win the Power of Veto (a twist in the American Big Brother game that allows one of the nominations to be cancelled, or vetoed) so that the real threat in the game can be nominated and then subsequently evicted...in other words, evict them in such a way that they are sent "out the back door". Also referred to as "The Six-Finger Plan".
Nakomis pulled off one of the most innovative moves in "Big Brother" history when she nominated Marvin and Diane for eviction via "The Six-Finger Plan" to backdoor Jase and get him evicted from the house.