2) Used mostly by young Asian-Americans, most likely in their teens. However do not get this confused with "WANNABE GANGSTERS" because the term AZN isn't necessarily followed by the word PRIDE or PRYDE.
3) Made popular by a Internet rap song called "GOT RICE".
2) Is that kid driving a rice rocket? Must be Azn?
3) Look at that Wigger, AZN, and Beaner trying to act black by saying NIGGA. OOps sorry the Wigger can't say that word.
immature children who's eyes have not been open to the world who claim "asian pride," usually high school/high school drop outs and under with bleached hair that spend their days at the local arcade playing DDR, also types "LyKe Dis On thE InTerNeTzZzZz"
white guy: you're not white
azn: yO nIgUh?
black guy: you ain't black
azn: got rice?
asian guy: you're not asian
(1) Typing in alternating CAPS and lowercase letters.
(2) Using words such as: dis, dat, sho, da, ETC.
(3) Claiming that Asians are the best even though they don't know shit about their own heritage.
(4) *sigh* I hoped it wouldn't come to this. The dreaded "Got Rice?" song...
2.) Today, commonly used by non-Asians to identify themselves as Asians. This can be contributed to the fact that most self-respecting Asians would not be caught dead doing some of the actions "AzN's" perform on the internet.
They are asian supremecists except that it is not considered to be racist when one is not white (for some reason)
asian: shut up