Seeing that Germany produces many awesome sports cars and speed demons, like the BMW M3 and M5, the Mercedes SL lineup, and the Porsches, it comes as no surprise that the autobahn exists over there.
2. "Autobahn" is a song by the German band Kraftwerk, composed in 1974 by Florian Scheider and Ralf Hütter, with Emil Schult collaborating on the lyrics. The original version of Autobahn is over 22 minutes long, but was editted down to 4 when it entered the Top 40 charts in the USA and other countries. The original song can be found on Kraftwerk's album, Autobahn.
2. "Die Fahrbahn ist ein graues Band, Weisse Streifen, gruener Rand."
2) Something American drivers with sports cars wish they had.
2. A game played by stoners, simelar to killer where there are many joints going round many people at a speedy 2 draw pass rate, if you cannot keep up with the autobahn, you are over taken and the joint by passes you. It is named after the German motorway due to its fast pace.
2. There's rakes eh folk, rakes eh doobies, lets get the autobahn on the go!