You people are pathetic. Stop blaming everything on Slobodan Milosevic. Before you start judging Milosevic you should first take a look at your own history. The worst atrocities known in modern history of Europe were committed by Croat and Muslim Nazis on defenseless Serb population. This, one of the most important parameter of the current Balkan tragedy that is rarely mentioned in the Western press, which is a damn shame because no one will ever know the truth.
Vukovar - who committed atrocities?
This was just one big cover up. The West widely poblicised the battle of Vukovar. When the town was finally liberated from the Croatian fascists it was but a ghost town littered with slaughtered Serbs. But the West accused the Serbs and not the Croats for the massacre!
Now to the Srebrenica "Massacre" - What really happened? The activity only proves Srebrenica was a set up. the way the bosnian muslim was able to do this was to deliberately sacrificed their own. Muslims from Srebrenica were deliberately sacrificed. The Serbian Army that was provoked by raids on Serbian villages, the commander of the 28th Muslim Division Naser Oric and approximately 20 other chief officers were withdrawn from Srebrenica. There are Documents that show the Muslim army did not have any plan for defending Srebrenica and that the army of the Serb Republic captured the town with a very small force-200 soldiers and three tanks(Slobodan Milosevic had nothing to do with this). The real objective of the Muslim authorities was not only to create a situation that would allow NATO to bomb the Serbian positions without the approval of the UN Security Council but also to hide from the world the ethnic cleansing of Serbs from the Serb Republic of Krajina, carried out with direct help from the USA and NATO at the beginning of August 1995.
VERB: Ig nig' ne ate (ig as in igloo ) ( Rooted in Ignite )
Definition of Ignigniate ( Create ) yet, more powerful than the word create in that is means to create by a force of symbolic igniting as in a forceful creation as a result of atrocities from continue attempts to provide a solutions to a purpose, cause, or for lack of a better word than create.
If the theorey of the BIG BANG were to include that an intelligent being caused the Big Bang after much frustration with ignorance of others and in need of a solution then it would fit to define Ignigniate. The word fell into place as I was writing and in need of a word that was used to address a Senator on an Environ-mental Issue. Quote: "" The sum of continued destructions of our heritage lands ( as the 44 Oil Wells Planned for Yellowstone ) is potential to ignigniate a simultaneous evolutionary leap of Human Consciousness that will uncover the fiction that shouds the truth of our Global Position and our Congressional betrayals.""
The continued atrocities in the Municipal and County Police Division, especially the sexual misconduct and other peversions of years were ignored for too long. Credible and continued actions spurred the community to ignigniate the PERF commission and intiate an attempt to impeach the executive officer.more...
We used the word ignigniate (noun) in our Delaration & Constitution of the New PERF ( Public Entity Regulatory Force) (also... a short shot to PERFECT' by force ) and then I defined it on Urban Dictionary where It will be established as ligitimate and with the purposed and effective intent; yet only available to those who use Urban Dictionary and ignigniate new words for lack of others. Words are Powerful to Create and Divert and To Start and to Stop and to Intervene. Urban is an Ignigniant ( The Passive Use) Idea that has united peoples in conversations and created a cloud of confusion for others, while this ACLU PROJECT grows stronger and stronger. I don't believe they knew what they had would be so much used. Creating Words is the precursor of Accelerating or Perfing (Perfecting ) words to CREATE solutions to deal with such as mentioned.
Ignigniation: The Process to Ignigniate. This word can be used in most forms, but reserved for the "intent" of a "more forceful capacity" to project powerful meaning.
Now to use it in sex slang & appease the bros and bloz; here it goes! She/he gave me brain for 3 hours, most drove me crazy but then all of a sudden I eh...
1. a number of well-intentioned people who believe in peace, a single omnibenevolent, omnipotent, and omniscient God, and humanity's potential. Such people are often met with derision from non-Christians, who hypocritically associate this form of Christian with definition 2 Christians.
2. a group of people noted for their bigotry, close-mindedness, and hypocrisy. Often noted for using their religion, recent atrocities inflicted by psychopaths, and other tangential references to justify whatever social, political, or economic agenda they favor, e.g. anti-homosexual and anti-video game. Most pretend to be of the other variety of Christian, though empirical data has shown that even the few that do actually believe in the tenants of the religion of Christianity rarely follow them, for whatever reason. Maybe they're jealous of the people they persecute (no, we won't give you a pre-release copy of Halo 4).
1. Mother Theresa's charity work should be a radiant beacon to which Christians and the rest of humanity should aspire.
2. Christian (possibly ex-) attorney Jack Thompson seeks the removal of violent video games from the market by insisting that any and all atrocities that have ever happened or will ever happen are the direct result of people playing too many violent video games. Also, he's stalking me...What? It's true, I swear!
Pallywood is the propaganda vehicle of the Palestinian "cause". It is an alliance between Islamist & secular terrorist organisations (the internal military, political and information arm), left-wing NGOs and "charities" (the external political arm), and Western media organisations (the external information arm) with an insatiable hunger for imaginary Israeli war crimes involving dead children. The primary objective of Pallywood is the destruction of Israel. It's role with in that objective is to disseminate propaganda which is damaging to reputation of Israel. Techniques include:more...
1. Using photography and other visual media to construct fake stories of atrocities by the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF).
2. Luring the IDF to attack sites and kill civilians. This is order to create the dead bodies, particularly of children, required to maximise the propaganda effect for visual media. The sites are carefully chosen. Schools, shelters and hospitals are used to enhance the emotive impact of the propaganda.
3. Ignoring, downplaying or providing apologia for homicides and other terror attacks conducted against Israeli citizens.
4. Ignoring or providing apologia for the oppression of citizens of the Palestinian territories and the kleptocratic and fascist nature of the Palestinian leaders.
5. Disseminating misinformation about the origin and history of Israel.
6. Disseminating misinformation about the reasons behind the lack of quality of life in the Pale...
Word coined in 1943 by the Jewish historian Raphael Lemkin to describe the atrocities commited against the Armenians in the Ottoman Empire. It is coined from the root words genos (Greek for family, tribe or race) and -cide (Latin for killing). He first used the word in print in Axis Rule in Occupied Europe: Laws of Occupation - Analysis of Government - Proposals for Redress (1944).
Before World War II, Lemkin was interested in the Armenian Genocide and campaigned in the League of Nations to ban what he called "barbarity" and "vandalism".
1)Complete devastation or destruction usually by means of fire.
2)Burnt offering or sacrifice.
3)The name of the atrocities against Semites, Homosexuals, Gypsies, Slavs etc by the Nazi Regime in the early 1940s
The Holocaust is most often associated with one of the most despicable and evil acts of mass murder committed by Nazi War criminals.
Yet another one of those groups like soccer moms and Mormons who would rather have everyone else around them feel as pathetic as themselves.
Some of their known atrocities include burning books, promoting an "abstinence-only" approach to sex ed, and eroding women's lives (not only on the right to choose, but to the sickening degree of "a woman's place is in the home" that wasn't present in the time of Leave It to Beaver.)
As with any possible religious fundy, not all Southern Baptists follow these retrovisionist beliefs. Take with a full shaker of salt.
First the Jehova's Witnesses last Monday, now the Southern Baptists? Jenny, get my gun.