Tolerant Christian: Sup dude.
Intolerant Christian: Demon! Filth! Urchin! You're in denial of the omnipresent, wonderful God!
Tolerant Christian: Dude, please shut up, you're giving us a bad na-
Intolerant Christian: THEY'RE THE REASON THE WORLD SUCKS! THEY HAVE NO MORALS! GOOD THING I'M GOING TO HEAVEN AND FUCKERS LIKE THAT ARE GOING TO HELL!
Atheist: Actually, I do have morals, I believe killing is wrong, and-
Intolerant Christian: OF COURSE KILLING IS WRONG, IT'S IN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS!
Atheist: I don't follow the Bible though, because I actually
believe killing is wrong myself, I don't need to be ordered to by a "deity".
Intolerant Christian: THAT'S IT, I'M BRINGING MY FRIENDS OVER TO LYNCH YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!
Tolerant Christian: ...I hate myself.
"Thats just fucking stupid, i'm an atheist, now get the fuck of my porch."
2. Someone who does not bow down to a deity that constantly threatens to burn you alive for not believing in a certain way after said deity created you to believe in an alternate way.
3. Someone who, throughout history, has been the source of ridicule and offensiveness. However, when said atheist ridicules a christian, jew, or muslim they are labeled as offensive and blasphemous.
Christian #2: Nah, let's convert him instead.
- Refusing to worship God doesn't make one an atheist. If one says things like "well God lets this stuff happen, so I don't believe in him...," it demonstrates that one does believe in God, they just choose not to follow him.
- Many self-proclaimed "atheists" actually hate God. Since it is illogical to hate something you profess does not exist, people who hate God cannot by definition be atheists. If your attitude is "well God lets this happen, so screw Him..." then you're not an atheist.
- People who "don't believe in Jesus" aren't atheists, they're just not Christians. Jews don't believe in Jesus either, that doesn't make them atheists.
- People who say "I'll find out when I get there" aren't atheists, they're agnostics.
- People who join a "National Organization of Atheists" are not atheists; if you don't believe something exists, you don't make a society dedicated to not believing it exists. That's nonsense.