The art of being an asshole without actually getting beat up for it. In fact, people like you more for being good at it. There are only so many people that can pull this off, and no two ever exist in the same room at the same time. The very nature of assholery negates itself in such a situation.
Dude, Tucker is a master of assholery. He's rude as hell, but everyone loves him.
Actions or behavior consistent with being an asshole
I was fired in my boss's latest fit of assholery.
1. (n) The behaviour characteristic of an asshole.
2. (n) An institution that produces a large amount of assholes in a manner that resembles the systematic and high output of industrial factories.
1. My professor was exhibiting an incredible degree of assholery
2. Most law and business schools are massive assholeries
1. The outcome, both tangible and intangable, of someone's being an asshole.
2. The art and science of being an asshole.
1. Tom's assholery caused his arrest.
2. Bill had dedicated himself to assholery, so where better to practice it, then in politics?
Behavior typical of an asshole.
Gerta: "Did you see how Aflac fired Gilbert Gottfried for his jokes?"
Bertrand: "Yup. They're guilty of assholery."
Acting in a foolish manner that is more than a little crass. A grown up version of tom-foolery
I am tired of those guys and their constant assholery
First discovered by an Irish Scholar named Roy Jonas on September 2 2008.
Assholery is the act of being an 'asshole' towards a certain individual.
"You only got the same treatment you dished out first Debo. Telling your clanmates you hope they get banned tends to generate assholery in your direction. Yet you seem surprised and offended. Lay off the rocks, that way your memory might be longer than that of a goldfish."