— a. A donkey, a jackass.
— b. The posterior of a person or animal, particularly the buttocks.
2. A despicable person, an asshole.
— a. More specific, a stubborn or uncooperative person.
— b. More specific, an embarrassing person, one who has made a scene through clumsy, boorish, or stupid behavior, a jackass.
3. Used in lieu of pronouns, e.g. 'your ass' instead of 'you'; not usu. meant literally.
4. suffix to an adjective
— a. emphasizes the adjective, i.e. bigass
— b. n. a person who exhibits a given quality
5. Sex (see also booty)
— a. The anus and rectum, the asshole.
— b. Sexual activity, esp. coitus with a female.
1b. "Why are you looking at pictures of a horse's ass?"
2./2a. "Why are you being such an ass about it?"
2b. "You're just making an ass of yourself now."
3. "Just get his ass to the club, he'll get some."
4a. "They pick up this bigass log, right, like they' helpin' somebody hop a fence and they try to flip that shit end over end. It's crazy."
4b. "He's not just a dumbass, he's a fatass, too."
5a. "You dumped a girl who was willing to lick your ass?"
5b. "With this ride, I'm bound to get some ass tonight."
2)n. a slang term to discribe the buttox
3)n. A stupid or foolish person
2) I'll sake my ass in your face.
3) Stop being an ass!
2. Vulgar Slang/Noun. A stupid, mean, or despicable person.
3. Vulgar Slang/Adj. Very or quite a bit of.
4. Vulgar Slang/Noun. An undesirable place of person.
2. Man, Randy was such an ass today. He forgot to come to school.
3. Shit, that was a packed-ass club.
3 (2). Whoah, that's a big-ass monster.
4. Man, that place was the ass of the neighborhood.