a term of being confused on AIM
created by running your finger down the center of the keyboard
person 1: asdfghjkl; dude somone took a shit on my car window
person 2: LOL!
A: i feel asdfghjkl;' today. how are you?
or in any other context you wish to use it in.
What a person types when the conversation is getting awkward and needs some spice.
The person will wonder what's going on and start up a conversation about the weird type.
"what was that shit?"
"i don't know, but how was your day?"
"pretty good! how about yours? wanna hang out sometime?"
The homerow keys. Used to describe your feelings at the moment, especially when you don't know how to express your feelings. It means whatever you want it to mean. Only you know what it means.
Kid 1 : How are you?
Kid 2 : asdfghjkl;'
Kid 1 : I know what you mean.
A really easy password used by people who don't want to forget it. They brush their finger accross the keyboard starting at A and ending at enter.
bob; what did you make your password?
The simplest password of all time. Just slide your finger from A all the way to enter, and you sucesfully logged in.
1) describing the inability to comprehend somethingTumblr
is the only place where asdfghjkl; is entirely accepted as a verb. No one else understands.
MATT SMITH AND KAREN GILLAN GOT MARRIED? OHEMGEE I can't even breath. What is air. asdfghjkl;asdfghjkl;
1. Letter's termed "home row" on a keyboard. These are the letters on which the fingers rest when touch typing.
2. An exclamation of anger, confusion, and/or frustration recognized in many online forums. Used when no other word seems to fit or nothing is coming to mind.
1. Before you can begin touch typeing you must first rest your hands on the asdfghjkl;
2. person1: Wait. How are you going to deal with that?"
person2: ASDFGHJKL; Idk