look up any word, like the eiffel tower:
(n) The fatty, gelatinous, sagging skin that appears underneath the length of the arm from the shoulder down to the elbow.

Called "arm swings" for their characteristic swaying, back-and-forth motion they make whenever they are moved around.

Commonly found on: Obese adults/kids, elderly people, people who are out of shape, and anyone who loses a great deal of weight in a short amount of time.
Observer #1: "Hey, look at that fat chick power-walking. She kinda waddles like a duck."

Observer #2: "Ugh, thats not what I'm looking at. She should wear some long sleeves cause those arm swings are making me nauseous."
by P. Dubya June 05, 2007