Don’t believe the hype. There is more to hate than love about this state:
1. TERRIBLE AIR POLLUTION. Phoenix ranks #3 for bad air quality. There is a constant orange and brown cloud over the Valley.
2. When it rains, it calcifies on your car and you can’t get it off.
3. The sun fades your car.
4. TERRIBLE VIOLENT CRIME problem: AZ has the nations fasest growing prison population. AZ is a haven for illegal immigrants that have caused a surge in crime bringing in drugs (primarily meth), murder, rape, robbery, home invasions and car theft. Phoenix has among the highest rates of auto theft in the U.S.
5. TERRIBLE DRIVERS. Phoenix leads the U.S. in speeding, running red lights, and commit hit an runs. Phoenix has 6 of the nation’s 10 most dangerous city streets due to this crap. If your car breaks down in the road or on a freeway people will flick you off because you caused a 2-second inconvenience for them and had to slow down.
6. ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION GONE AMMOCK. Police are always raiding homes finding this Mexican trash. You see ‘em all the time on the road.The have brought in crime and drugs. And I’ve never seen a city like Phoenix having so many child kidnappings.
7. HORRIBLE EDUCATION: AZ was ranked the “dumbest” state recently in a national report. It ranked #2 in high school dropouts and the worst in SAT scores.
8. MEDICORE PAY: Forget a decent wage, it isn't here. Most jobs in AZ are minimum wage jobs. AZ ranks LAST in teacher pay. Good luck getting a high paying job here. Thats why there's so many trailer parks and 99-cent stores on every block. Walmart is the state's largest employer. Go figure.
9. BAD REAL ESTATE: huge number of foreclosures. Phoenix real estate is very risky and in for a crash. Real estate prices are overinflated thanks to Californians infiltrating this place, but wages are a joke. Be prepared to get into a lot of debt to live here if you come from the Midwest or the South. Financially its difficult to live here. Homes now go for months without selling compared to hours in the past. Couple #8 and #9 and you have a real problem. It makes it hard to experience the American dream of owning a home here.
10. OUTRAGIOUS AUTO INSURANCE: most people don’t have any here and Phoenix has the 2nd highest rate of auto theft.
11.TOO MANY HIGH TAXES AND GETTING WORSE: 7% sales tax even for cars, rent tax, state income tax, utilities tax, insurance tax, increasing annual property taxes that you get milked on for a mismanaged system. In Arizona you pay the taxes of a European but recieve the public service of a Mexican. Put low income in it and you have another problem
12. COOLING ECONOMY: major AZ companies are laying off workers and going through mergers. Good luck getting a job here anymore. It’s becoming the Rust Belt of the desert.
13. MEXICANS AND THEIR TRASH EVERYWHERE: Many Walmarts in Phoenix and Tucson have nothing but trashy Spanish customers and hardly any white ones. It’s disgusting. They congregate on city corners and Walmart parking lots constantly asking for money and getting in people’s way.
Bottom line...don't live here. If you have plans on moving here please reconsider. Arizona is nothing but white and tan trash in the middle of the desert. Nothing but a giant truckstop mixed with a few trailer parks on the way to California. Just keep drivin'. These people have their priorities way out of wack. If you plan on getting something done right you need to be willing to do it for yourself. If you really wunna move to this area of the country, go to New Mexico. Arizona is a TERRIBLE state, despite the stereotypes from morons who’ve never been here. I HATE this place. I moved here 3 years ago and am moving back to the Midwest. Arizona is not what it is perceived. Stay away from this sorry-ass place.
arizona sucks. I'm moving back to the Midwest. It isn't so bad after all. Arizona is the biggest suburb of hell. I don't know why so many like it here. It sucks.
Arizona - It's the devil's playgroundmore...
The devil wanted a place on earth, sort of a summer home, a place to spend his vacation, whenever he wanted to roam.
So he picked out Arizona, a place both wretched and rough, where the climate was to his liking, and the cowboys hardened and tough.
He dried up the lakes in the valley, then burned and scorched it all, He dried up the streams in the canyons, and ordered no rain to fall.
Then over this barren desert, he transplanted shrubs from Hell, the cactus thistle and prickly pear, the climate suited them well.
Now the home was much to his liking, but animal life he had none, so he created crawling creatures, that all mankind would shun.
First he made the rattlesnake, with its forked poisonous tongue, taught it to strike and rattle, and how to shallow its young.
Then he made scorpions and lizards, and the ugly old horned toad, he placed spiders of every description, under the rocks by the side of the road.
Then he ordered the sun to shine hotter, hotter and hotter still, until even the cactus wilted, and the old horned toads looked ill.
Then he gazed on his earthly kingdom, as any creator would, he chuckled a little, rolled up his sleeves, and admitted it was good.
T'was summer now and Satan, lay by a prickly pear to rest, the sweat rolled off his sweaty brow, so he took off his coat and vest.
"By golly", he finally panted, "I did my job to well, I'm going back ...
You know you live in Arizona when:more...
You buy salsa by the gallon.
All of your out-of-state friends start to visit after October but clear out come the end of April.
You think someone driving while wearing oven mitts is clever.
Most of the restaurants in your town have the first name "El" or "Los."
You think six tons of crushed rock makes a beautiful yard.
You notice your car overheating before you drive it.
Your house is made of stucco and has a red clay tile roof.
You can say Hohokam(?Hohokam (HO-ho-ko'm) and people don't think you're laughing funny.
You no longer associate bridges or rivers with water.
You see more irrigation water on the street than there is in the Salt River.
You know a swamp cooler is not a happy hour drink.
You can say 120 degrees without fainting.
Every other vehicle is a 4x4.
You can be in the snow, and then drive for an hour and it will be more than 100 degrees.
Vehicles with open windows have the right-of-way in the summer.
You have to go to a fake beach for some fake waves.
People break out coats when the temperature drops below 70.
You discover, in July, it only takes two fingers to drive your car.
The pool can be warmer than you are.
You can make sun tea instantly.
People will drive over 100 miles just to see snow.
You run your air conditioner in the middle of winter so you can use your fireplace.
Most people will not drink tap water unless they are under dire conditions.
People with black cars or...
The only state where you can see asphalt in its liquid phase.
"Dude why'd you just jump back like that?"
"Sorry, I tried opening the car door. Gotta love Arizona."
Word used to signify defiance. This is seen in the sudden popularity of products with the word 'Arizona' on them. Having nothing to do with immigration necessarily, just opposition to federal government interference. This is used synonymously with 'resistance' and 'states rights'. To be seen with Arizona means you stand with anyone who believes the federal government has become too powerful.
First man to another man wearing 'Arizona' T-shirt.
What do you think of president Obama and Congress?
2nd man - "I like Arizona" "Nuff said"
First man nods.
The Grand Canyon State. Arizona lies in the southwest region of the U.S., in the middle of the Sonoran Desert. As a result, Arizona is known for its oppressive summer heat, dryness and strong sunshine. Arizona is also home to the Grand Canyon and the most golf courses and resorts of pretty much anywhere else. Phoenix is the capital and largest city, and 5th largest city in the US. About 6-million-plus people live in this already overpopulated state--most of whom need to move back where they came from--as the influx has hurt the quality of life.
Arizona is known for the the desert, cactus, heat, sunshine, golf, resorts and migrant labor.
A strain of hydroponic marijuana. Sometimes confused with kush because of the red veins in it. Much cheaper than most strains of equal potency, so it is often chopped and mixed with ditch weed, to give the crappy weed the appearance of actual smokable stuff.
Ironically, Arizona is more popular in California than Arizona.
Ay roll dat AZ up bruh, I'm outta kush.
My bad mann, Im outta Arizona. All I got is chronic.
The best state in the country to live in if you want to avoid natural disasters and horrible weather. There are parts of the state where it doesn't go above 100 in the summer and it doesn't go below 20 in the winter. The only bad weather you have to worry about is a bad thunderstorm with strong wind. There are no earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes etc...
California has earthquakes. The midwest has floods and massive tornados. The southeastern states have hurricanes. The midwest, northwest, and northeastern states are below freezing all winter long. Many have summers with 75-90% muggy and oppressive humidity. Arizona has great weather all year round and is not prone to any type of natural disaster.