Anything your heart desires. :].
person, place, or thing.
sex, drugs, store, me, you, tree, elephant, giraffe, penguin, tv, computer, camera, chair, Americans, dumb ass, fucker, snow, sun, CDs, Videogames, or anything else you see.
Example:I was walking home and i saw a gafooble in the air!
Translation: I was walking home and i saw a bird in the air!
Example: I gafooble you!
Translation: I love you!
The classic game of Horse, but with a twist! Anything goes! Competitor's are required to be intoxicated in some way, shape or form, with the recommended being drunk and/or high on marijuana.more...
High Horse follows the same basic structure of regular horse except instead of a basketball court, you play in a small to medium sized room inside or outside. In addition to this, a small ball and a medium sized toy net suspended from the wall or roof with a backboard duct taped on and if you are interested then keep reading because here are the new rules that are guaranteed to provide countless hours of fun.
-The game follows the normal horse rotation.
-You are allowed one "Dancin' Dunk" (see terminology list)per game.
-No more than two consecutive dunks are allowed as a shot attempt
-All shots must be named (for instance, if you dunk it from the couch you can simply call it the "couch dunk")
-Some kind of inebriation is REQUIRED
-Anything and everything goes, shot-wise
-Everyone is allowed one of the following per game:
- "Picket fence"
"Dancin' Dunk" - Any dunk requiring an elaborate preparatory hustle, jig, dance, or any other unnecessarily long movements prior to the dunk.
"Five-Pointer"-Entails unintentionally getting the ball stuck over the goal. This automatically makes the intended shot, and the game progres...
An "11 teener" is someone within the age group of 11-13. They have finally matured slightly from the mindsets from ages 8-10. By slightly, I mean they've upgrade jokes about poop and snot to vaginas, and all the girls found something better to talk about; clothes, boys, and that loser girl over there reading a Discovery mag. 11 teeners tend to think they are hot shit, a boast about all their "buds" that are already in highschool. There "buds" babysit them when their parents are out shopping for a new sink.more...
Some thirteen year olds are actually not 11 teeners, but it can be hard to tell by looking. Generally these thirteen year olds are vastly intrigued by some form of arts, and are somehow enlightened. These thirteen year old are in a sort of limbo, not a 11 teener, definatly not a teeny bopper, but still not a teenager offcially. These can thirteen year olds can be recognized best once getting to know them. They are usually loyal to friends, they keep secrets and don't talk shit about peers. They genrally have decent taste in music. These kids are usually open minded, they are quiet at times when it's appropriate but like to be loud and joke with friends. They are usually well liked amoung all groups, they are friendly and dependable.
However these thirteen year olds are rare. The rest are all strictly 11 teeners. 11 teeners are often referred to as "preps" but this isn't always the case. They can be scenesters, emos, and nerd a like. They talk about sex all the time whe...
Towson is a place where everyone has an opinion. Like anywhere else in the country, each group feels more entitled to the town than the others. The private school kids, the ones in plaids and pastels, they scoff at the punks. The punks in jeans that may or may not be skating will look down upon the rich snobs. Regardless, Towson is a place for both. Towson is a place where the private schoolers, the public schoolers, the preps, the punks, the goths, the jocks, the families, the college students...where everyone can feel like they own it. There are enough people like you in Towson to make you feel at home.more...
In Towson, you can tell your inside story to a total stranger (or say, post it on a website much like this), talk about your high school, your friends, or anything else in your life and expect people to understand you. You find yourself off at college talking about how Towson Commons is cool if you're in middle school (inside) or if you're under the influence (outside) when you realize no one else knows what you're talking about and they don't care either.
Lacrosse is much bigger in Towson than it is anywhere else. Look around. Count the LaxWorld, STX, or (insert high school) lacrosse stickers plastered to the back of SUVs, Volvos, and anything else that goes through the roundabout. Yes, there are other sports. Yes, they can field entire teams. No, they will not eclipse lacrosse in Towson.
Like it or not, Towson will remain the same, despite your be...
A Goth is someone who likes the different side of things. They have their own choice in music, and they don't care if no-one else likes it or not. "Real" goths are not depressing and suicidal like the posers you see around town. Goths are fun to be around with and aren't afraid to laugh at themselves every so often. They don't all worship Satan and aren't evil despite what some ignorant people might say. Goths don't dress alike either. They like to create their own unique style. Goths are also very intelligent and creative. A lot of them are writers and artists. Goths DON'T envy the popular people. They are what they are because it makes them happy. Goths would rather stay who they are and be among the so called "freaks" than be like everyone else and be popular. They understand that there are more important things in life than popularity, and usually succeed in life while the popular ones don't become much of anything.more...
If someone becomes "goth" because they couldn't get any friends or are depressed and angry all the time, they are posers.
A goth will walk alone where a chav will hide inside his herd and though the goth may take a beating at least that goth was never a coward.
A goth will insult only those who have earnt it whereas a chav will insult people for things as shallow as the clothes they are wearing.
A goths insult will be witty and cutting, a chavs insult more often than not will consist of the chav making a repulsive noise.
A goth will enrich their mind,...
|6.||staples high school|
you know u go to staples when....more...
1. you have walked 10ft without seeing a tv and felt the overwelming rush of relief when u saw the piler with a tv on either side
2. you are not surprised when yest ANOTHER nail salon opens...in the place of where an old one used to be
3. you have had a time where u felt that the most social place to be is the diner
4. the police reports section of the westport news only has stories on people letting their dogs off leashes at the beach when they're -gasp!_not supposed to
5. you have paid $1.75 for a vitamin water b/c face it...ur adictied
6. you think norwalk is like harlem/south side of chicago
7. while someone was describing someone as the tall emo kid u have sarcasticlly said...well that narrows it down. to half of staples
8. if you're a "player" you're most likely NOT on an athletic team, and you definitely don't get around
9. u have overheard people asking for dimes from people and the only response they recived is that poeple had dime bags
10. you'll pay 3.50 for your lunch but refuse to pay $1 for the Penguin Plunge/various other good causes
11. you have had at least one teacher know everything about yout social life
12. every one of your teachers is clinically insane..it's usually your foreign language teacher
13. (regarding only to poeple with older siblings) you have had every sophmore and older come up to you yelling ur last name
14. the most exersize you get is walking the stairs in the new building
15. you hav...
* Your state pays a bounty for killing the state mascot.more...
* You consider a six-inch snowfall a blessing for the cities because It provides instant urban renewal.
* You consider it a sport to gather your food by drilling through 18 inches of ice and sitting there all day hoping the food will swim by.
* You keep the snow tires on your truck all year because it isn't worth taking them off for only two months.
* You believe that rushing out on the lakes with your pick-up in November is nature's way of upgrading the state's gene pool.
* You have a town with men foolish enough to play a tackle football snow bowl game on the Sunday after Christmas for 37 years in a row.
* You have friends who schedule their wedding in the middle of January without a thought about weather conditions.
* You are proud that your state makes the national news 96 nights each year because International Falls is the coldest spot in the nation.
* You think a basketball team consists of twelve white boys.
* All your kids at school are above average.
* All your women are strong.
* You don't understand why everyone thinks Garrison Keillor is so funny.
* You KNOW there is no such place as Lake Wobegone, but you have drunk St. Wendell's beer.
* You like to come in out of the sun when the temperature gets above 72.
* You instinctively walk like a penguin for three months out of the year.
* Someone in a store offers you assistance, and they don't work there.
* Your ...