1. The only Taiwanese president who did the following achievements without a friendly congress and declaration of martial law.more...
- Chen realized referendum capability for the Taiwanese people, something that was not even dreamed of 5 years ago, allowing Taiwan to be a true democratic entity.
- Chen Administration completed 1st step economic reform that prevented Taiwan from suffering the same kind of financial crisis the Americans had in 1980's. The reform cleared away over 500 billion NT of bad debts and it restored Taiwanese sovereign credit rating. Such policy would take much longer to implement in other countries for the fact it often negatively impacts election, most popularly elected officials dare not to promote such policy.
- Under Chen administration, China Airlines improved its profitability after being privatized and also its safety reason improved dramatically safety rating* and it has no casualties except for one accident in the years after privatization making it a more stronger competitor to EVA Air. before Chen Administration, CAL was second worst airline in world or ranked 88th out of 89.
- Chen Administration increased Taiwanese focused education on Taiwanese related history and mother tongue education(including Hakka and Formosan languages) are being taught at K-9 level to ensure cultural preservation, back in the KMT time, people were taught to embrace Chinese culture and detest Taiwanese culture. And starting next year, Taiwanese will have...
Sega is a video game company and now a software manufacturer for PC,arcade,and console systems.Sega was founded in 1940,they were called Standard Games and later renamed Service Games.They started making video game arcades and continue to grow in popularity.Sega was gaining popularity because of games like Outrun.In the early 1980's the video game market crashed.In the mid-80's the video game market started to pick up again.Soon they released the Sega Master System and was powerful as the NES,but not as popular due to Nintendo's marketing.
SUCCESS WITH THE GENESIS
In 1989,Sega introduced the Sega Genesis(Mega Drive) and used anti-Nintendo ads,with the slogan "Sega does what Nintendon't."At the time the Genesis had more powerful technology(16 bit) that was better compared to NES hardware(8 bit).Yu Suzuki has a lot to do with the high success with his great ideas of games like Super Hang On,Virtua Fighter,Virtua Cop,and OutRun.It started a "console war" within the video game industry,Nintendo released the Super Nintendo as a comeback.Sega had Sonic The Hedgehog and Nintendo had Mario,Sonic had attitude and was more hip and was cooler than Mario.Sega had success with the Genesis and later released the Sega CD,which had some success,but most of the games were ports of Genesis games.In 1994,Sega released the Sega 32x it "upgrades" the graphics of the Genesis,it sold well but it had a lack of creative games and people were excited about the Sega Saturn at the ti...
British WW2 heavy bomber designed by Roy Chadwick and built by Avro in the UK, as well as under license in Canada (Mk X). It evolved out of Chadwicks earlier design, the Avro Manchester, which was universally hated by all who were condemned to fly it, due to poor engine design. When Chadwick was able to get hold of 4 precious Rolls-Royce Merlin V-12 engines, he put them on the Manchester, lengthened the wings, and a legend was born.more...
The Lancaster was the mainstay of RAF Bomber Command from 1942 onwards, and was used for a variety of specialist tasks such as attacking the Ruhr Dams and sinking the Tirpitz. Its main role however, was in the great Area Raids which laid waste to many German cities by night whilst the Americans attacked by day.
It was the most effective bomb hauler in the Allies European Arsenal (the Boeing B-29 Superfortress could carry a larger bomb load, but was only employed in the Pacific against Japan towards the end of the War), and could carry almost twice th...
The Ninja and a computer virus have many in common.
-Ninja from feudal ages of Japan disguised there selves as Merchants, Geisha, Travellers, Farmers anything that would make them look harmless to blend in or any disguised like Geisha, Priests, Musicians that would make it easy for them to get in to an enemy castles
-A computer virus disguised itself as a normal program or a fake antivirus like Security Shield to make itself look harmless to blend in or diguised as an add from the internet to make it easy for them to get in to a your computer
-A Shogun (War general) would send a ninja to steel important information like battle plans or assassinate enemy Shoguns
-A Hacker would send a virus to steel important information or destroy your computer
-The ninja powned the samurai using stealth tactics same with the computer virus powning crap Fire walls or crap anti viruses like MacAfee, Norton, Avast, etc. I know from experience don’t hate me…Samurai were equivalent to crap anti viruses so when a samurai tries to protect/guarded his Shogun, chances of a samurai were 2/10 against a ninja
-The only thing strong enough to protect a shogun from a ninja was another ninja so back then Tokogawa the shogun used them as Body guards disguised as his gardeners.
-AVG is equivalent to Tokogawa's ninjas. If you need to defend yourself against computer ninjas get AVG it's free, search it up.
Dude1: Hey dude im under attack by a computer ninja, But I Have Avast though Im saved
Dude2:dude your dealing with a NINJA! Its a freaking Ninja!!!
Dude2:I used to have avast it couldnt even remove a worm. Only a ninja can beat a ninja, Get AVG