2. Any attitude, that isn't self-loathing, usually sincere happiness.
3. The Oh-so-needed vaccine everyone has been looking for.
4. Emo's opposite numbers, while many people associates this with Goths. The diametric opposite would be a hippie, tree-hugger or (any subculture with originality, self-steem, use of bright colored clothing, proactivity, intelligence,a good appreciation of music, lack of hatred by other subcultures and the urge to give something good to the world).
2. Conversation Between 2 emos.
xxGodKillmePlease: I'm so happy, because I read a book about self-steem!!
AgonySeeker12: That's so anti-emo.
3. When the scientists will find the anti-emo? They are spreading like lice!
4. Umm... Maybe Jesus, John Lennon. Perhaps Bono (but I'm having second toughts).
Person 2: "Yea corse I am, do I look like i slit my wrists?"
Person 1: "sweet, You wanna go and stab some Emo scum tonight?"
Person 2: "fo' shizzle"
PAT: Dude, JJ, put down the knife.
JJ: My life is spiraling downwards...i found myself watching oprah AND Dr. Phill on my big screen high def and realized that im tired of being poor and useless...
PAT: Ok JJ, pick the knife back up...I hate you...im now anti-EMO and you're the reason we dont have nice things like world peace!
JJ: im going to write about this to Tina, my diary.
2) In the hierarchy of popularity:
a) Jocks and dinner whore's
f) Foreigners who don't bathe
j) Dorks, EMOs, geeks...also metrosexuals and Bi's (pick something you lazy bumholes!)
letters a)-> i) are considered anti-EMO.
Jordan: Dude, wanna go cow tipping?
Butch: Nah, G. I'm gunna go play smear the <insert any group from letter j>.
Jordan: sounds fun! I'll join ya after i bail this hay!
Anybody who is against emos, ie jocks, meatalheads, anybody who is not an emo.
Human: When did she dump you?
Emo: Three years ago, she dumped me for crying for six months straight when they ran out of my favorite soy beverage at the store.
Human: Get over it, I hate you and all your whiny emo friends so much, I am now anti-emo.