One who arrogantly condemns "the other side" (e.g. Republicans) for being "ignorant sheep" who can't think for themselves, whereas it never enters their minds that someone can be intelligent and educated while still conceding the unfortunate necessity of war; that someone can disapprove of George W. Bush's administration but still applaud the removal of Saddam Hussein from power; that someone can side with the government and not be a brainwashed fascist; that someone can believe humans have nobler aspirations that look past their own self-interests.
***Intentionally spelled incorrectly as the proper entry (Anti-war Protester) is much less popular.***
"1. Someone who actually questions what their government tells them, thus fulfilling the very idea of democracy
2. A person with enough intelligence to see right through Bush and recognize him for the moron he is
3. Anybody who opposes people who think that they can launch a war without the world's support." ~ Anti-war Protestor
Supporting the troops, not the war.
Hippy: "F*ck you! Baby killers!" (Spits)
Knowledgeable Liberal: "Hey man, be anti-war the proper way! Don't hate on the men and women serving everyday to protect us, but question IF we need protecting in the first place!"
|3.||Anti - War|
adj. when used to describe a person's stance on war. The act of being against that which modern civilization is built on. The same person that goes to church every sunday and prays for a god in whose name we have been slaughtering muslims for thousands of years. And muslims have been killing christians in the name of their god for similair amounts of time. Anti-war sentiments are simply people denying that which makes them human and trying to change a wholy unalterable species. War is the building block of every good society and without it no one would be here today.
The french are anti-war pussy's that have shit for an army. Lets see how well they fair next time Germany attacks
|4.||Anti - War|
Those who are against killing large masses of fellow human beings. Anti-war people do not support violence, because we know it is not the answer. We are smart enough to realize that you can kill people, but you can't kill the problem.
Anti-war people know that war takes away all that peace has to offer. Give peace a chance!
Noun. A person who is lives in a healthy, green, vegetarian way. This person often supports Greenpeace and other such environmental and anti-war groups.
Aislin is a crunchy granola, and I think she was awesome at the anti-war ralley today!
A fairly unheard of band. They include an 'Anti-War' message in most of their songs and put a touch of Ska lyrics into their usually Indie Style music. They are a fairly good band, but the lyrics anger many people.
Hey did you hear that new song by The Decemberists? It seemed to really highlight anti-war messages. I don't really like them.
1. Stands for Juniors Reserve Training Corps. It is a mock-military program designed to teach kids about leadership. It allows kids to dress up and play in military uniforms while obtaining cadet ranks as they advance further into the program. It also delegates student leaders with "powers" over certain matters in regards to running a battalion while being supervised by retired military instructors.
2. Also known as "RO."
3. Allows kids to misuse their given powers for abusive and personal gain.
4. Known as "Jay rot sey" to the anti-war protesters.
The most overused description of JROTC is "RO is gay."
The one question people always ask people who are in JROTC uniforms is "Are you in RO?"
Quoted from an anti-war protester is "There are other alternatives other than Jayrotsey."