someone who agree's to "help" somone else get hold of weed by "linking" them a draw, utilising dealer contacts that the potential buyer may not have or going a long distance as a "favour". however this person takes out an amount of the weed. This can range from small (1 moderate spilff out of a half ounce) to large (one large packed spilff out of a 10 bag).more...
This act of scabbyness can range from being accepted as part of weed game and being silently tolerated,
say somone cycled into to town in the rain to collect your package and decided as payent to take some out. that would usually be acceptable. To being seriously frowned upon e.g you cannot get weed anywhere and one of your cheepass "mates" knows a dealer your don't and having a monopoly links the draw bumping it heavily claiming the dealer ripped him off.
linking a draw for a pre determined amount of loot is a different thing entirely: to be a "bumper" one must take without prior agreement or take more than agreeed by the buyer.
my advice to cut out bumping; cut out the middle man- unless there absolutly trustworthy. And always go direct when you can, straight to the dealer also having a pair of scales helps alot, always weigh your draw to see how much bang you get your buck, even if you go direct, most dealers will try and bump you if they can.
Beware the bumper, he can take many forms.
A cheep ass younger looking for an easy ziggy
a unknown dealer trying to maximise profits
or just a total cunt
|9.||mmmbop a bar|
To piss off everyone in a bar at once by playing the song Mmmbop by Hanson on the jukebox. This is hard to do because no bar is going to carry any of Hanson's songs in their music selection. As of right now, there's only 3 ways this can be done:more...
1. If you own a bar (or know someone who does), bring in an mp3 player or CD with Hanson's Mmmbop on it. Then put it in a CD player, or connect your mp3 player to the bar's stereo, and play it on repeat. This is not recommended, as it will piss off every single person in the building and will result in the loss of customers and possibly employees.
2. Find a bar that has an Internet jukebox, where you can download songs from a huge online music library. Such Internet jukeboxes include Starbrite, Solara, Nitestar, Encore, Berkeley, Symphony, and the CD-100L. It usually costs a little extra to download a song from the net, but in this case.. its WELL worth it! Find Mmmbop and put in enough money to make it repeat 10+ times. After you make the song selection and it begins downloading, I highly recommend leaving for 2 reasons. First, your going to have some very pissed off drunk people looking for the person who queued up Mmmbop to play 37 times. And second, sticking around waiting to see peoples reactions means less time going out to Mmmbop more bars.
3. This is the best and most fun way to Mmmbop a bar. This requires the bar's stereo to be listening to an FM radio station. Your going to need a high powered FM t...
Originally the name 'tarantula' was given to a species of wolf spider in Italy which was blamed for venomous spider bites which locals tried to cure by performing a dance. In fact the spider bites were inflicted by a species of widow spider. But the widow spiders are small and look insignificant, whilst wolf spiders are bigger and hairy, so the wolf spider was blamed. To this day many people judge how venomous a spider is on its size, which is completely inaccurate. Wolf spiders are harmless. These days the name 'tarantula' is used to describe any spider of the Theraphosid family. This family has something like 800 known species in Africa, Mid and South America and Asia, with many more no doubt still undiscovered. The tarantulas (or Theraphosids) are the giants of the spider world, the biggest with leg-spans which could cover a dinner plate (a Goliath Birdeater with a 12-inch leg-span I think is the record). Though some tarantulas live in trees, most are ground-dwellers and the live in burrows. They line the entrances of their burrows with silk. Though tarantulas have no senses of hearing or smell and very poor vision, they have a very developed sense of touch. The hairs on their legs can detect the slightest air or ground vibration, and the lines of silk they lay down around their burrows are almost like extentions of their legs. Any small animal touching one of those threads will instantly alert the tarantula. Tarantulas feed on anything from crickets, locus...more...
the steryotype of an emo kid is a sad kid who cries and wears tight pants, has a myspace with many friends, have been known to cut themselves, many arent true emos and are only following a trend (why I do not know) have a hair bang longer on 1 side of their face, thick rimmed glasses, related to the scene kid, a more glammish emo kid like comparing black metal to hair metal. a few things should be noted about this subculture:more...
1. Many of the true emos are not that bad are usually good looking, do not consider themselves emo, do not try to be emo or focus on being emo, In fact if they hear the word emo used in a durragatory or general way or are reffered to in any way as emo may lash out either verbally or even physically (the original emo kid really isnt that emo) may listen to emo and probably alot more. If they do have the stereotypical emo haircut pants and overall look many fashion designers will probably agree that their style looks good, especially compared to its ancestral punk fashion.
2. the trendy kids who cut themselves, purposefully embrace the emo stereotypes, post millions of myspace pictures and put the caption "emo" are false emos in a sense and true emos in another sense, in the first sense they are the false emos in that they did not start the scene and do not truly feel passionate about their scene, in the second they are true emos in that they are the over dramatic exadurated problem inventing stereotypical kids that are constantly (and for good reaso...
|12.||Angry White Man|
The Angry White Man. The Angry White Man comes from all economic backgrounds, from dirt-poor to filthy rich. He represents all geographic areas in America, from urban sophisticate to rural redneck, deep South to mountain West, left Coast to Eastern Seaboard.more...
His common traits are that he isn’t looking for anything from anyone — just the promise to be able to make his own way on a level playing field. In many cases, he is an independent businessman and employs several people. He pays more than his share of taxes and works hard.
The victimhood syndrome buzzwords — “disenfranchised,” “marginalized” and “voiceless” — don’t resonate with him. “Pres ‘one’ for English” is a curse-word to him. He’s used to picking up the tab, whether it’s the company Christmas party, three sets of braces, three college educations or a beautiful wedding.
He believes the Constitution is to be interpreted literally, not as a “living document” open to the whims and vagaries of a panel of judges who have never worked an honest day in their lives.
The Angry White Man owns firearms, and he’s willing to pick up a gun to defend his home and his country. He is willing to lay down his life to defend the freedom and safety of others, and the thought of killing someone who needs killing really doesn’t bother him.
The Angry White Man is not a metrosexual, a homosexual or a victim. Nobody like him drowned in Hurricane Katrina — he got his people together and got the hell out, then went back i...