Anna Wood was an Australian fifteen year-old girl who in 1995 took an ecstasy tablet at a rave and died 3 days later. Her death was the subject of much media coverage, particularly on the issue of drugs in young people and anti-drug educational programs. It was found by coroners that her death was caused by water intoxication due to the drug.
Person 1: "Hey, let's go to a rave and take some eccy!"
Person 2: "Are you for real? Didn't you hear what happened to Anna Wood and all those other people who died from taking ecstasy? Just not worth the risk, man"