look up any word, like tribbing:
The art of inserting one's hand into a female's vagina in the shape of a geese head, then while inside the women, opening your hands while making angry honking noises.
OMGZ, he angry geesed me! It was amazing! I may have to marry this one! :D :D :D
by the farmers friend May 10, 2010