1. a girl who can brighten up the worst day with only a smile.
2. a girl who can make life bearable only with the sound of her voice.
3. a girl who will go through so much, more than anybody else to show you that she loves you unconditionally.
4. the girl who you have come to love and cannot, would not, and will not let go no matter what life throws at you.
"I wish my Angel never had to suffer for me."
"Although there are so many reasons to leave me, my Angel has stuck by my side because of her incomparable love for me."
"and for that reason I have come to a realization that, on my journey to the top, my Angel is the only one that I will need to take with me."
"I will be completely lost without you, Angel."
"I love you, Angel, in a way I have never loved you before."
The girl who makes your heart jump when she enters the room.
The girl who breaks it as she leaves.
The girl you'll need for a long time, wherever you go.
That girl is my angel.
-A guardian spirit or guiding influence.
-A kind and lovable person.
-One who manifests goodness, purity, and selflessness.
-Someone with such a pure soul, who brightens the earth, and people around them.
An Angels voice, An Angels touch, An angels soul, just a real Angel at heart, so loving and kind, and beautiful.
a person that you can truly love and trustl sweet, kind, caring, quiet, calm, mellow. He/She is amazing in every way, and in your eyes, there is no one better. You may either be best friends with him/her and/or fall in love with him/her. Find an angel; find a friendship, fall in love. You will never forget them.
Friend: So, that's your angel, huh?
You: Yeah, I think I'm in love.
Friend: That's great. There is no better person for you.
The perfect boyfriend; someone who will stay on the phone with you just because, someone who opens doors for you, someone who makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever you're near them. They generally tease you a lot. But you never care.
i love my angel so much
1. A person's name, originally masculine but now also feminine. In the strictess sense means messenger, but also due to mythology connotes a heavenly creature.
2. Angel can also be used as a term of endearment, meaning someone who is a sweetheart.
3. In modern day mythology an angel is typically seen as a benevolent celestial being sent by god as a intermediary between heaven and earth. Often as a guardian spirit.
4. The name of a popular TV spin off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
1. Angel is my friend.
2. You're such an angel.
3. Carol believes that her Aunt is now a guardian angel.
4. The TV show Angel comes on early in the morning where I live.
Because the word ‘perfection’ has been greatly dumbed down to being very subjective; meaning it is heavily influenced by an individual’s personal feelings and opinions, the word ‘angel’ is used to exceed and surpass the mediocrity that is ‘perfection’. The word ‘angel’ is a collective of many annotations and messages, resulting in being the highest form of praise, sentiment and compliment an individual can receive. Definitions include; but are not limited to: A person who uncritically and indefensively accepts another individual regardless of faults and past delinquencies, a person who illuminates the universe with their elegance, and a person whose beauty is unrivaled.
She's an angel
a term of endearment for someone you love completely and unconditionally, no matter what happens, and that you will never turn your back on
sumil: i just got off the phone with Angel
sano: who's angel?
sumil: it's what i call cassie