When you run out of "intellegent" things to say, you add this to a sentence.
"Maybe we could take my Dad's car to the lake this weekend, and make out, and stuff."
1. term used by idiots when speaking in front of an audience
2. term used when you run of things to say
3. term used after something totally random
1. ...and then, the volcano, like, explodes, and stuff. like, yeah.
2. Then we can, like, go sacrifice a rubber lizard, and stuff.
3. Then we can, like, go sacrifice a rubber lizard, and stuff.