look up any word, like wyd:
small skin pieces that fall from the anal cleft when panties or britches are lowered most common in individuals who lack sufficient sweat glands to keep the skin moist
Dude, have you seen Sally?
Not but we can follow the trail of anal flakes till we stumble up on her ass.
by drpoonandtheteenangels April 20, 2009