An American Goth. The Fat Goth is pretty much only an American Phenomena; you wont find very many Fat Goths in other countries.
Fat Goths are way goth because they eat McDonalds to kill themselves with colon cancer.
I hate all you steriotpyical bastards! I am gothic, I do not hate everyone. I DO NOT WEAR MAKE UP! I do not think im a vampire, i do not worship satin, i do not hate people because they dont dress "goth" i do not hate preps just because they are preps. People just see a kid wearing all black clothes and chains and stuff like that and they all think "omfg! its a santin worshiper!" thats really dumb. Because all the goths I know are WAY cooler and nicer than the prepy kids I know. So stop being so god damn steriotypical before i go "GOTHIC" on you and suck your blood!
Gothic people are just people that enjoy listening to GOOD music. Even though they dont dress "normal" they tend to think more normal than your average american.
woo go gothic culture
1. A member of a Germanic people who invaded the Roman Empire in the early centuries of the Christian era.
2. (a) A style of rock music that often evokes bleak, lugubrious imagery.
(b) A performer or follower of this style of music.
3. An invdividual who either enjoys the darker interests and enjoyments of life or is captivated by those who do. These individuals are artistic, intelligent, curious, and often surprising when it comes to such things as careers or pasttimes. In fact, the only reason that they come off "scary" or "creepy" at all is because society shuns and fears what they do not understand. Most 'goths' interviewed simply stated that the reason they have such a low-down attitude and enjoy creeping people out is because they've been outcasted. Indeed, hundreds of teens/young adults enter such a lifestyle because they were shunned, misunderstood, hated, kicked around, or even just misplaced, meaning they couldn't fit in any other stereotype.
4. Just another all-American title for better labeling and little understanding... Typical humans not thinking.
1. The young woman from Rome was tortured and beheaded by the Goths.
2. "What's her favorite music?" "Oh... Death Metal, hard rock... all that goth stuff."
3. "You're gothic?" "No... I'm Bill."
4. "Look at those goths around the street... they're as bad as punks!"
One who wears clothes from Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle, Hollister. "Preps" often have a strong sense of school spirit and lots of friends. Opposite of losers and goths.
Preps are the opposite of goths.
In short, the American version of the British greebo. They're...different. Not really fitting into any category people try to force them into. They think, act, say, wear and listen to what they want without shame. They ohnestly dont give a fuck what any one else thinks or says. They dont follow any trends. They do what they do because it fits they're liking's. They dont care if you think they look stupid, not caring if you like them or if you hate them. You can hurl insults, or give complaments. They dont really liked being labled ANYTHING(but this is for all you "SPECIAL" people who need a lable to brand them with). Thoe diverse from one another most hybrids have one thing in common,more...
most of them listen to different types of rock music. And they keep getting mixed in with goths and skaters. But they're not them. They have traits from all of these sub-culture groups,hence the name "hybrids". They're usually smart, quick witted, artisticall, and deep. And they can think up an insult or come back in a snap. They're a bit more violent then they're British counter-parts(probobly cause we're American). But usually they're lade back, just happy being them. They dont go looking for trouble, just wanting to have fun, but they're always ready to through down. Insults dont really do much to 'em since they think every one's opinion isn't worth a flying fuck, but we're sick of being labled
Something teenagers often slap on themselves and others. Many teenagers have their entire worlds revolving around labels. Common American labels are: prep, goth, punk, stoner, skater, emo, slut, jock. People who label themselves are often insecure and feel they must belong to a group. They usually don't have enough of a mind of their own to be themselves and show originality so they leech off trends.
Honestly... what's the point?
"Goth": I wear all black and act depressed. I am not allowed to relate with "preps". They are the enemy.
"Prep": I constantly look polished and clean cut. I am a barbie doll for society. I am not allowed to relate with "goths". They are the enemy.
A mindless idiot who wears fake burberry products for £5 of the local market and who has poorly dyed blonde hair and who listens to britney spears and 50 cent etc...they wear fake diamond earings and the girls wear bottoms with 'PRINCESS' or 'BABE' written on the back and the men and women wear jackets with an American state on the front such as 'CUBA' or 'BROOKLYN' on the front. They smoke and say 'innit' and swear in every sentence...how pathetic...they pick on goths and punks and grunges because we are different. well it's better to be different than be like one of the rest of them townie bitches/pimps.
Here is my argument i had with 2 townies (a boy and a girl)
Townie 1: oi mate, ere's one of them sado goths
Townie 2:HAHA, lets go get da others. then we can kick her in
Townie 1: Move a muscle and you're dead biatch
They ran off to get their mates and i walked off in to mc donalds to meet my mates.
Why tell us not to move then they run off....?!?