1. A strong general desire for accomplishment, wealth or power, generally described as a positive trait.
2. A specific, overwhelming, desire in the vein of (1).
3. A card game played mainly by American college students, and the center of a minor scandal: falsely believing the game was written for political purposes (to unite international socialists) a group of right-wing Interneters mounted a campaign to supress and defame the game. The political motives behind the game have been debunked, though the game occasionally shows up in some tinfoil hat
1. That fool's got no ambition whatsoever.
2. My ambition is to score a 1700 on the SATs.
3. "If Ambition wuz written to start revoltin's, then I can control weather patterns with my penis!" -- Cthulhu
, post-celebrity and scrapin' by as an insult comic.
The willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to stay alive.
Jonathan, ambition is the willingness to kill the things you love and eat them to stay alive. Haven't you ever read my throw pillow?
1. An eager or strong desire to achieve something, such as fame or power.
I got ambitionz az a rider
a) An earnest desire for some type of achievement.
is the Grim reaper of boredom and apathy.
is that cousin who comes round to your house and makes you feel bad, because they're super nice and aspirational.
Friend: Dude your cousin has so much ambition
Me: I know, I can't stand her.
1. The need to let others know how self-important one is.
That kid's got a lot of ambition. Keep your distance unless you want to hear about his latest project for three hours.
What drives man to achieve failure with greater speed then had he just let fate run its course.