look up any word, like pussy:
Ambigram n., - a word or words that can be read in more than one way or from more than a single vantage point, such as both right side up and upside down. (from Latin: ambi=both + gram=letter)
" that crazy picture of text is actually called an ambigram "
by SpoR January 02, 2006