1) Overzealous 7-10 year olds desperate to fit into Abercrombie clothes like their older siblings. Idolize Massie Block from the Clique books and/or read magazines like Tiger Beat.
2) Clueless middle schoolers who frequently have the logo plastered across their flat chests. The older siblings or baby-sitters of definition #1.
3) People who make fun of the above people. May or may not wear Abercrombie or Hollister clothes.
2) As cool as can be, seventh-grade Derrek swaggers about the hallways donning a green plaid fourty-five dollar button-up. The artfully rolled-up sleeves suggests that they were purchased a mere two days ago on a shopping expedition with Mom.
3) "Oh my gawsh, I lovez Ambercrombie!!!!!11"
Hottie: ummm, no. I got this at hollister, hence the seagull, not the moose. and its Abercrombie, not Ambercrombie. Poseur...
Ugly girl: OH Whatevvvvez, Ure just an ugly bitch anywayzz...
b) just hate a&f
c) are trying to be cool/funny
actually i have no idea why anyone says this. atleast say something like "abercrombie and bitch" it has more OOMF to it. it might be because amber is like the typical cheerleader omg person name. but maybe not. whatevs. anyone who says ambercrombie should die.
everyone else: what the fuck why are you so retarded. atleast come up with something clever