1. An allergy medicine
2. A character in movies such as Hitch and Hannibal
3. The name of Longfellow's daughter
4. A girl's name.
1. I have to take Allegra everyday or I get a stuffy nose.
2. Allegra was my favorite character in Hitch.
3. Allegra died young.
4. Allegra just called me and she wants to go out tonight.
A really pretty or hot girl.
Wow, Allegra is hot!
A really nice girl who has a great sense of humor, is very beautiful, talented, and fun to hang out with. She always respects everyone's opinions and she is very responsible and caring. She also has a secret talent and loves the arts (literature, music, etc.). An Allegra is intelligent and knows how to be a leader, but can be a bit bossy sometimes.
1. Wow, we should definitely elect Allegra as our class president!
2. That new girl's name is Allegra, and she comes from Italy...
1. An allergy medicine with a girls name
2. An extremely attractive girl with long thick legs that beg to be spread apart. Really cute and also really nice to talk to. Rows and is really tall.
1. My allergys are acting up, got any allegra?
2. Damn that Allegra chick is hot, have you seen those legs and ass?
1. an allergy medicine
2. a very smart and pretty person.
unique and will get all jokes no matter how random.
one of those people who will tell you they got an "A+" on their test right after you tell them you got an "A".
When Allegra came out, I don't remember what year....
1.an intelligent, artistic specimen who is far superior to all the dimwits in the world
2.a person who has a strong affinity for Harry Potter, Twilight, The Office, and Spring Awakening
1. Wow, Allegra created a magnificent piece of art! Plus she's incredible at Calculus and Chemistry!
2. That Allegra has read all of the Harry Potter and Twilight books, is in love with Jim Halpert, and won't stop singing 'The Bitch of Living'! Sheesh, what is wrong with her!
Drunk throw-up shower girl who likes the bar
"Damn, look at that ALLEGRA over there! She looks like a fool standing at the bar after she just threw up in the shower."