1) When used sparingly, typing in all caps emphasizes those words the writer considers critical.
2) When writing rhyme, all caps indicates the syllable/word/beat to be read as accentuated.
3) When used like singles in a strip club, all caps indicates the writer thinks nearly everything spewing from his mouth is of utmost importance. This is the same kind of douchebag who highlights 85% of a textbook. Usually, the writing was forwarded to him from some dogmatic groupthink processing center he subscribes to, but to feel like he contributed, he'll all-caps a fartload of words. Often seen with excessive exclamation points.
4a) When an entire piece of writing is all caps, that person's caps lock is stuck. They need a new keyboard.
4b) When an entire piece of writing is all caps, it was written by a COBOL or FORTRAN programmer, or data-entry person who has worked on COBOL or FORTRAN programs since 1979. They're lost to us on the whole caps-lock issue... just snap their suspenders or flick paperclips into their beehives and move on.
2) There ONCE was a MAN from NanTUCKet
3) The JEWS and BLACKS are in CAHOUTS with THE ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT and they INTEND to TAKE OVER NASCAR!!!!!
4a) DAMMIT! TWENTY BUCKS DOWN THE FLUSHER FOR A NEW KEYBOARD!
4b) WHEN PRESIDENT FORD SENT ME HIS NOTE ON ARPANET, IT WAS IN ALL CAPS. WHO AM I TO ARGUE WITH SUCH A GREAT MAN?
"BILLY MAYS IS THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN ADVERTISE IN ALL CAPS! VERBALLY!!"
Holly Madison of Girls Next Door fame went ALLCAPS on her blog last night, defending her relationship with co-girlfriend Kendra.