Obviously, ALL CAPS is the act of typing in all capital letters. The following definitions and examples are to tell you what the all-caps typer's intent is:
1) When used sparingly, typing in all caps emphasizes those words the writer considers critical.
2) When writing rhyme, all caps indicates the syllable/word/beat to be read as accentuated.
3) When used like singles in a strip club, all caps indicates the writer thinks nearly everything spewing from his mouth is of utmost importance. This is the same kind of douchebag who highlights 85% of a textbook. Usually, the writing was forwarded to him from some dogmatic groupthink processing center he subscribes to, but to feel like he contributed, he'll all-caps a fartload of words. Often seen with excessive exclamation points.
4a) When an entire piece of writing is all caps, that person's caps lock is stuck. They need a new keyboard.
4b) When an entire piece of writing is all caps, it was written by a COBOL or FORTRAN programmer, or data-entry person who has worked on COBOL or FORTRAN programs since 1979. They're lost to us on the whole caps-lock issue... just snap their suspenders or flick paperclips into their beehives and move on.
1) Before feeding lions sausages, DO NOT rub your genitals with beef tallow!
2) There ONCE was a MAN from NanTUCKet
3) The JEWS and BLACKS are in CAHOUTS with THE ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT and they INTEND to TAKE OVER NASCAR!!!!!
4a) DAMMIT! TWENTY BUCKS DOWN THE FLUSHER FOR A NEW KEYBOARD!
4b) WHEN PRESIDENT FORD SENT ME HIS NOTE ON ARPANET, IT WAS IN ALL CAPS. WHO AM I TO ARGUE WITH SUCH A GREAT MAN?
A kick ass Nerdfighter band consisting of Kristina Horner of the Parselmouths and Luke Conrad.
Dude, I just listened to Lumos Flies from All Caps. It was really good!
YOU CAN MAKE ALL CAPS JUST BY PRESSING THE COOLEST BUUTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD: CAPS LOCK
. IT LETS YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. FUN!!!
"ALL CAPS IS LIKE HAVING THE POWER TO SCREAM INSIDE SOMEBODY'S HEAD!"
"BILLY MAYS IS THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN ADVERTISE IN ALL CAPS! VERBALLY!!"
Used to describe a "real-life" emotional state equivalent to writing online in ALL CAPS. Intense, belligerent, combative in nature.
Jon had a bad day at work and like 5 redbulls; watch out for him he's ALLCAPS right now.
verb. When some one uses all capital letters in an e-mail to convey frustration, rage, or emphasis.
I asked her one simple thing in the e-mail and she totally all caps me in her reply! She must be moody today.
Verb. A way of showing anger and emotion through the internet, often seen in blog entries or IMs. Considered a breach of netiquette
, one should only go ALLCAPS during periods of internet distress.
Tom is pissed at me. He went ALLCAPS last night on AIM.
Holly Madison of Girls Next Door fame went ALLCAPS on her blog last night, defending her relationship with co-girlfriend Kendra.
(adj.) Written entirely in capital letters
(n.) one who write entire sentences or texts in capitals to attract attention to rather inane points of view.
We found an error in your definition.
Example is written in all caps