another way of saying "said" or "says"
can be interchanged with like
mostly used by teenage girls
So she goes, "He's so fine" and I'm all "Hell yeah!" and she's like "Damn" and I'm all "I know!"
1.Everything summed up into one word;
2.The equivelant of reaching spiritual enlightment
2. To become allular, you must drink of the bonus up, and eat of the krapper. To reach all, you must follow the all-o-gistics.
1. everything: a totality of
2. dialog tag, somewhat valley girl
, used with the verb "to be": said
1. All your base are belong to me.
2. "So I'm all, 'Shut up!' and he's all, 'No, you shut up!' and then I'm all, 'Okay.'"
"alls im sayin is......you gay."
Short for all types of, all kinds of, all sorts of, etc.
Example 1: Your breath smells like all sewer pipes. You need a mint.
Example 2: She has all STD's. Fuck at your own risk.
Example 3: You're gonna get all face shots if I don't get my money.
A Lovely Life
Just woke up this morning and realized that its A.L.L. today.
A word to describe something that is "all gone"
"Mom, the milk is all. Pick some up at the super market"