1) the state of being marked by hightened sense of self and self-satisfaction, usually during a pivotal experience that revives one's inner spirit
2) functioning as a living being; not a zombie
I've never felt so aliiiiive!
The students seem to come alive when leaving the educational institutions.
"Oh no not I, I will survive."
a really really good pearl jam song
errr ahhhAHHH ERR URRR!!!! IM STILL ALIVE EHHHEEAHHHAAAHHHHHH
A big, complicated word, but so sad.
Idris: I’ve been looking for a word. A big, complicated word, but so sad. I’ve found it now.
Doctor: What word?
Idris: Alive. I’m alive.
Doctor: Alive isn’t sad.
Idris: It’s sad when it’s over.
Something that you are if you have never looked at Chuck Norris the wrong way
A guy walks into a bar and notices Chuck Norris than he was no longer alive!
1. The state in which your heart pumps and your brain functions.
2. Doing more than existing, having a purpose
1. He is alive, though he will be a vegetable for the rest of his days.
2. I never learned to truly be alive until I found that one thing.