1. (n.) The fourth state of matter comprised/made of "freely moving charged particles" and have no neutral atoms.
2. (n.) Liquid component of blood which contains vitamins, minerals, wastes and immune system receptors.
3. (n.) Sci-fi substance which is either extremely radioactive, toxic, scorching on contact or otherwise. Usually presented as a fuel or energy source.
1. Betelgeuse, one of many stars in our galaxy, is mostly made of plasma due to its intensely high temperature.
2. Hospitals often have plasma tranfusions for patients undernourished or dehydrated.
3. The console series, Halo and Halo 2, presents aliens (Covenants) that use plasma weaponry (exaggerated tho) as their armament. *BZZAK!* Hehe.
1. a person or animal that preys on others. often refered to as a stalker
2. Refering to a type of creature that stands out as a dominate form in an environment, not generally defined as one type of creature they can come in a variety of forms often call a true Predator (my definition that fits what i thing the word truely means)
3. An alien species refered to in the Universe of the Aliens Predators and Humans. They are a big Warrior race coming from a Desert like world (seen in AVP Extinction for PS2) standing about 6-8 feet tall having big crab like heads humaniod appearance and incredible strength. their weapons of choice are the Harpoon spear, Plasma shoulder cannon, Net gun, Razor Disc, Invisible Snare (AvP) CLawed hands anda cloaking device they have a helmet that can track in X-ray Heat vision (their normal site too) Pheromone and possess a unique tracking and scanning system. Movies theyve been in is Alien Vs Predator (AvP) Predator 1 & 2 Their hobbies include hunting and gathering heads for trophies from their kills. Also they generally only enjoy hunting those who are armed and healthy
1. David Westerfield of San Diego California is a convicted Sexual Predator/ Sex offender
2.a Dragon can be refered to as a true predator
3.The 1998 game starcraft made by Blizzard mimics the 3 races in the Alien and Predator universe the races as follows: Protoss are the Predators the Zerg are the Aliens and the Terrans are the Humans
Set in the future, where robots humans and aliens live together.
Benders Most used words:
|25.||War of the Worlds|
1) The name of a science-fiction radio series created by Orson Welles, that was infamous because it made people believe there was an alien invasion happening.
2) The name of a movie about aliens trying to invade Earth.
3) The name of a movie that will be released in 2005 starring Tom Cruise about aliens who try to take over Earth.
4) The name of a series that ran for two seasons in the late 1980's to early 1990's, about a government scientist who finds out aliens have come back to recapture the Earth, and along with a Navajo military colonel named Ironhorse, his computer hacker buddy Norton, and his partner Suzanne, they try to stop the aliens. Went all to hell in the second season when the producers killed off half the cast, (including all the visible minorities!) and added more T&A in order to get more ratings.
From the 1988 TV series:
Harrison: brainwashed "We've got to stop hurting the aliens!"
Ironhorse: "Hurting the aliens? I don't remember invading their planet!"
There are several definitions for this:
1. A person who likes to argue about everything, and will try to make up "facts" to try and disprove any divine creation.
2. A person who thinks it is cool to not belive in any gods. Sometime they think it is cool because thier parents are very religious. Most often young in age, often in highschool or colledge.
3. A scholar, or scientist who thinks that there can be no gods becasue they see lifeforms thru a microscope. They disbelive that such intricacy can be created by anyone, even the divine.
4. A person who honestly belives in no divine powers often because they have gone thru a hard time in thier lives, and dont see how there could be a God who allows such bad things to happen.
5. A person who is angry at orginized religions, and holds a grudge against the people they claim to be "brainwashed". They are often not creative enough to make up thier own gods.
Take it, or leave it.
1. "Ha, you belive in God? how could there be a God when there are aliens?"
2. "Ya, im an atheist. I use to be a Catholic, but then I became a Trendy."
3. "I simply dont see how any sort of being could have created nature."
4. "My mother was killed by some carjacker. Where was God then?"
5. "Ha, you belive in God? Ya, I use to belive in all thoes fairy tales, then I realized they were lies."
|27.||small gray alien|
"Small Gray" is the common name given to the most common of the beings that are thought of as an "alien," or extraterrestrial (not from earth). When someone draws a picture of an alien, it is often a small gray.more...
The words "small gray" are descriptive of how the beings look. Small grays are gray in color, believed to be about 3 feet tall, and although their heights vary, none are as large as human beings. They look similar to human beings: head, trunk, two arms and two legs, hands with fingers (the number of fingers I don't know).
The head is hairless, the face is a roundish egg shape (point down). Eyes are large and oversized for the face, almond shaped, all black, not having a white or pupil or eyelid. The mouth is small, no lips, teeth are usually not drawn. Their body is almost child like: small, thin, hairless, with no distinct muscle development (the opposite of a weight lifter), or evidence of gender. Small Gray's are usually drawn as having no clothing or body covering.
Just like humans look alike but look different, there are aliens that differ slightly from small grays. Some are different in color, pale gray or dark gray or brown, and they have been named by people who can tell them apart. I am not familiar with those names or what the differences are, they all look the same to me :).
Small Grays are the aliens often described by people who say that they have been ab...
A big craze a while back but now is revealed by many people with those having a decent or great social and mental intellectuallity DBZ (abbreviation for Dragonball Z) is a lame excuse for an Anime, even more than Pokemon but nothing nearly as lame as Yu-Gi-Oh, and has nothing but pointlessness. The show revolves mainly around an alien humanoid man named Goku, who belongs to a race of space pirate wannabes who are in actuallity have an IQ ranking that of an average cave man and have nothing better to do than fight to a very pointless death and serve under anyone stronger than themselves becausde they are too stupid to think of a strategy to outsmart others. Anyways the story revolves entirely around the plot stealing Goku who fights these evil aliens that try to attack "Earth" (but in actuallity the real Earth is much smarter and would have noted an incoming alien and tooken to Area 51 before the Z-Fighters noticed) that have no real motive but show off their invincibility, destroy Earth with no real purpose, or collect the Dragonballs (or also known as Dragon Testicles) with no real motives but be stronger (how much stronger does a person want to be?). The villains are always invincible and all the Z-Fighters die all the time from these fights because they have one single approach, which is fight, fight, and just FIGHT (plus these fighting scenes are pretty crappy because they overuse the same scenes and show no real strategy in chicken scratched animation). After killing ...more...