|1.||Ay Gina! I Love you..|
"Ay Gina! I Love you.." is quoted from Al Pachinos role as Tony Montana in the classic movie Scarface. Gina is referring to Tonys wife, who he loves.
Theres a hot girl walking down the hallway in school, so you yell "Ay Gina" and she looks then you say "I love you.." in your bet Tony Montana impression.
Girls hop on your dick when they hear that five worded phrase, "Ay Gina! I Love you.."
1. A person with many Scars.
2. A houston rapper who got the name from defn. #3.
3. A 1983 Film. That Stars Al Pachino as Tony Montana. A young Cuban immigrant who makes it from the bottom of the barrel to one of Miami's biggest drug dealers. This movie is also worshiped by everyone in the "hip-hop" world who thinks they are "gangster". Has sprouted many "Say hello to my little friend" parodies. Also an excellent video game called GTA: Vice City has also been inspired by this great film.
4.There is also a 1932 version of Scarface. Starring Paul Muni as Al Capone who's nickname is SCARFACE.
1. Did you see that guy's face. He's a freaking Scarface
2. I really think Scarface's music sucks.
3. I think the FILM Scarface is very good.
4. If I wanted to see this version of Scarface. I'd have to get the $80 DVD Gift Box Set.
A spankin' new cast member on Saturday Night Live. He is an long-time improviser, and when performing a show at a low-budge theatre in LA, he was discovered by Megan Mullally who passed his name on to Lorne Michaels, hence got an auditio n for SNL and triumphed because he is fucking amazing. Undoubtedly the next Will Ferrell. Supersedes Andy Samberg (other new cast member this season) by-far.
ps- He's a doll in person (see my picture with him)
Bill Hader coughSEXYPANTScough is my hero.
Bill: (as Al Pachino) What? AUGHGGHHH!!!!!!!
1. Nickname of Capone
2. Main character of movie "Al Pachino Scarface".
3. A talented H-Town rapper, definately in the top 5 rappers of all time.
Either one of those 3 scarfaces kick ass
|5.||soap and water|
Term used to discribe a woman who is sexy in clean way. Classical beauty. Black dress and pearls with very little make up and not douced in the perfume-of-the-week at Limited Too.
"Im getting a soap and water feeling from that girl, over there."
Al Pachino - Sent of a Woman
|6.||Colin Farrell Syndrome|
The pure inability to carry a movie. Case in point Miami Vice.
"Did you see Devils Advocate?"
"Yeah Keanu Reeves was saved by Al Pachino"
"Colin Farrell Syndrome at its finest."
A different spelling and pronunciation for the word "shit", first introduced by pop-culture demigod Tony Montana in the movie Scarface.
"Lenolo.. CHOOT that piece of CHIT!" - Al Pacino as Tony Montana