|1.||Air Force Ones|
Basketball sneakers made by Nike in 1982, but re-released in the 90's because everyone wanted to buy a new pair. To this day, they are the most popular basketball shoes on the planet: nike spends no money advertising air force ones, yet the amount of air force ones sold IN A MONTH is equal to the amount of ALL of the air jordans PUT TOGETHER sold in a year.
this was talked about in the movie, Just for Kicks.
Low-top air force ones are also very popular as fashion sneakers, because the shoe has a clean, classic design, and the all-white low tops or all-black low tops can be had for $80 a pair, and several sneaker customizers, including famous graffiti artists like STASH and futura2000, use the air force one sneakers as a blank canvas to design new things.
also referred to as uptowns, G-Nikes, nike airs, uppies, harlems, baltimores, forces, and air forces, etc.
person 1 - Man, when did you get those new air force ones?
person 2 - i went out to the bay, HUF San Francisco did a collabo with nike and i thought they looked fresh.
person 1 - word dude, i wish i could afford nikes the way you sneakerhead niggas can!
Uptowns, we call 'em uppies when they on divas
prolly worn when KRS-One teaches
Nas, made you look before the haters
i bet you Kan had 'em on when he walked with jesus
- Rakim in Classic (Better than I've Ever Been) made to celebrate 25 years of the Air Force Ones.
|2.||Air Force One|
A female is riding a male until he orgasms, subsequently the male informs the female he is done by dramatically expressing the phrase "Get off my plane!" and throws her off the bed.
I felt our sex life was missing a bit of drama, so I pulled an Air Force One last night. While she thought it was funny, she told me that if I did it again I would have a better chance of having sex with Harrison Ford than her.
|3.||gucci air force ones|
1.)Hottest mutha-fuckin shoes with the illest mutha-fucking materiaoo. Nelly wurrs them and they beez hot.when u cop dem , all da ladies beez like " look at that hot ass brotha in his gucci Err forces. Off Da Chain.
2.)yo when you be coppin dem shits it beez like madd craze. you get the air forces and a square of dat gucci then you take yo ass to the tailors and make his ass put that shit on your shoes. they only 170 bills playa. i got 2 purr of em.
3.) this defenition was brought to you by 2 white dudes
gucci air force ones are the illist fuckin shoes dat one playa couls cop. you can get that shit in all the newist and illist colaz
|4.||nike air force 1|
hot nike shoe made in the 1980's which is still popular today with black urban
youth.aka up's,ect. And one of the only shoes i wear,in my abundant collection.
those air forces are official!
I started using this term about 3 years ago to refer to Air Force's. I got tired of people callin em force's.
"Yo, lemme get a pair of all black 82's, size 10 1/2."
Air Force Technical Applications Center
1. A place where a lot of tax paying money is spent on large and unnecessary paper weights.
2. The big windowless building seen on A1A, Satellite Beach, Florida.
3. The Air Forces cesspool of geeks, nerds, dorks and otherwise kids picked on in high school.
4. A place where married men hide from their wives/girlfriends.
see also AFTACing
Civi: "You're in the Air Force? What plane do you fly?"
Airman: "I don't fly planes, I work at AFTAC."
Civi: "Whats that?"
Airman: "A place where we conduct classified and expensive, highly technical tests, while playing Magic and WOW in our spare time."
1. Anything pertaining to Jay-Z and D. Dash's Rocafella empire, including the record label and clothing company.
2. To show off or wear very attractive, high quality clothing to a mall or school etc, or other place of gathering of people, sometimes to get noticed.
1. Yo' that new song by the Roc is tight
2. How bout' you roc your green and red Air Forces to the party tonight?