Top Definition
Skateboarding lingo used when someone ollies (or any other variation like a nollie, switch ollie, or fakie ollie - may include spins) and both of their feet completely leave the board.
"Dude, I got major air feet on that ollie."
by Spenser May 07, 2005
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.