2. Somebody who can't decide whether there is a deific force. Generally caused by not giving a shit.
3. The person who has the position of "it's just as valid a position to say that the sun will rise in the west tomorrow as it is that it will rise in the east," only replace "the sun will rise in the west tomorrow" with "magical sky pixies exist" and "it will rise in the east" with "they don't." Widely reviled by most other people. A beloved theological position of solipsists, relativists and other irrationalists.
2. Many people just don't give enough of a shit to stop being agnostic.
3. Ugh, this agnostic guy keeps butting in on arguments about the existence of a deity by saying "it's just as plausible that there's an invisible leprechaun who can't be proven as there not being an invisible leprechaun that can't be proven, so don't argue that believing in an unproven invisible leprechaun is stupid."
2. The intellectually sound qualifier that most people who understand the meaning of the word put at the beginning of their given religious classification.
3. An atheist who doesn't like the word "atheist".
4. An atheist who thinks the definition of "atheist" is one who claims to know there are no gods.
5. An atheist who doesn't know that the definition of "atheist" is one who does not believe in any gods.
6. A word fought over by all manner of agnostics, atheists and Theists; meaningless minutia.
2. "I'm an agnostic Jew (or atheist, or Christian, or Hindu, etc.) because I don't know for a fact that god/s exist, and even if I did, I would still not necessarily know the nature of said potential god/s."
3. Professor Bart D. Ehrman.
4. George Carlin, deceased; Bill Maher.
5. most agnostics
6. the other 5 definitions