1. A fictional police detective portrayed by a fictional character named Nathan Wind in a fictional TV show called Sabotage. This was the inspiration for the Beastie Boys video of the same name. A homage to 70's/80's police detective dramas.
Played by the Beastie Boys MCA, aka MC Adam Yauch, aka Nathaniel Hornblower.
2. A person who looks dashing in aviator sunglasses and a fu-man-chu moustache.
3. A moniker used by a Police Officer on a variety of internet fori.
Not to be confused with the indian guy, Cochise.
What were you for Halloween, Mark?
Oh, me and my roomates were the B-Boys in Sabotage. I was Cochese and got laid by three girls!
3rd member of the triumvirate called the Beastie Boys
He's got the deep Brooklyn accent
see also Adam Yauch
MCA, where have you been?
A rapper from the rap group Beastie Boys has a very deep voice and New York accent, real name is Adam Yauch, pronounced Yaw-k or Yau-k.
Look its the beastie boys, and MCA is with them because he is part of them
1) (v.) To act crazy, outlandish, outrageous, stupid or retarded.
2) (adj.) Of or having the quality or flavor of the Beastie Boys lyrics, humor, or style (i.e. having sarcastic or biting humor, a flippant attitude, use of obscure cultural references, quoting or wearing kitschy and outlandish phrases or styles).
Yo, dawg, dem lyrics is Beastie, yo!
Derek got all beastie and saved his head like MCA.
Qwame gets all beastie when he drinks Brass Monkey 'cuz he gets retarded and up peoples faces.