1. When someone has asked you to do something for them, in which you agreed to do it, but then you forget to.
2. When you borrow something then lose or break it and dont tell the borrower, then they ask about it.
3. When you owe someone then you don't have their money.
1. Hey Miller what happened to you last night i thought you were going to come over and smoke one?
2. Hey fatboy wheres that T-rock cd I let you borrow did you copy it yet?
3.Yo Matt you got that 120 you owe me bwoy?
When someone says a comment that is totally irrational, irrelevent, a dumbass comment, makes no sense, shows signs of deleriessness, or when someone you don't know jumps into your conversation... 'about that' is perfect in those situations
-Check out the new psp i just got yesterday
-Damn that thing is tight, i'm thinkin bout getting one now
-(Random kid) Dude is that the new Psp!!
- "About that......."