1. One that is sexually aberrant or that behaves in a sexually unnatural, abnormal, or untypical way
2. (Sociology) a person whose sexual behavior deviates from what is considered to be acceptable
3. (Psychology) a person who engages in behavior, conduct or practices considered aberrant or that deviates from what is natural, normal or typical. Such as homosexualism, bisexualism, zoophilism, lesbianism, necrophilism, sadomasochism, voyeurism, fetichism, scopophilism, etc.
1. (Sociology) of or relating to what is considered unacceptable sexual behavior
2. (Psychology) of or relating to aberrosexuals or aberrosexualism
3. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) of or relating to sexual behavior or conduct that departs substantially from the norm or nature
Latin aberrns, aberrant-, present participle of aberrre, to go astray; see aberration.
2. Aberrosexual behavor is generally frowned upon.
3. Isaac has aberrosexual preferences.
4. Aberrosexual discrimination has been challenged.