Me: A, you retard. You're 30 years old and you've wandered around in a drunken stupor for a few years on this god damn ranch. Do something with your life.
And that's the story of how George Bush became President.
2) a sound that this letter represents
3) one; one sort of
4) each; any one
5) in or for each
6) in some schools, the highest grade, meaning "excellent" or "best"
7) in music, the sixth tone or note in the scale of C Major
8) abbreviation for assist: used in sports
2) Sounds like "ay" or "ah"
3) I picked a rose.
4) A dog that bites should be tied up.
5) It costs fifty cents a box.
6) I got an A on my math test today!
7) Your A string is out of tune.
8) I got a few A's in today's basketball game.
The letter is pronounced as an "o", like in the word "sauna".
When capitalized, the character is also used to denote the unit of length, Ångström. 1 m = 10^10 Å.