|1.||a lot of money|
1. a term, in accounting, which defines any lot of money segregated by some means from other lots of money.
2. a term which defines a sum of money that is great and typically impresses those of lesser means. Commonly 381 dollars.
3. a large sum to common people.
1. If you have 2 dollars and separate that lot into 2 lots, each lot could contain 1 dollar or something like that.
2. I paid 381 dollars for my new car radio. Gee, that's a lot of money, I don't even have a car.
3. Modern researchers have determined that common people believe that 381 dollars is a lot of money and will do just about anything for it. see also green twinkie