(Verb) To Zuck something means to take a photo of someone and tag it on the social networking site known as Facebook.
Hey man, make sure you zuck that shit when you get home.
Please don't zuck that photo.
Screwing over your friend in any situation, especially in amount exceeding one billion dollars.
Oh s#*t man, you got zucked"
The act of creating deliberately confusing jargon and user-interfaces which trick your users into sharing more info about themselves than they really want to
That user-interface totally zuckered me into sharing 50 wedding photos. That kinda zucks
Slang for zuckerberg.
1. To take something from someone else; for example their personal property (a golden egg) or an idea (TNBT) or something abstract (private data.)
(*) Note that this usage does not apply to taking someone's virginity.
2. To infringe on someone's privacy or abuse their trust.
3. (in football) To intercept.
4. An untrustworthy person
5. A weasel
Origin: c. 2005
zucked, verb or noun
1. That guy's idea was a total golden egg and he zucked it. Now it's the next big thing.
2. Quit reading my journal. You need to stop zucking any time I turn my back.
3. Favre's pass to Harvin was a bullet, but it was zucked.
4. You're being totally zucky right now.
5. You zuck.
The action of not leaving a tip for services rendered.
Synonymous with the word "stiff," the word "zuck" is most appropriately used in situations where the tipper has more than necessary means to express gratuity but fails to do so. Inspired by billionaire Mark Zuckerberg's infamous honeymoon meal in Italy where he failed to leave a tip.
Waiter 1: I just waited on Mark Zuckerberg and he didn't tip me anything!
Waiter 2: Yeah, bud - you just got zucked.
(v) the act of building up something, which later becomes a massive letdown
Buying Facebook stock totally zucked!
Jim fixed me up with a hot chick, then did her the next morning, which is why Jim zucks!
John spent the day zucking everyone out of their life savings, with that ponzi scheme.
a person of jewish descent. derived from the creator of facebook, mark zuckerberg.
look at those shifty zucks over there...better watch your wallets; ive got a really good lawyer. hes a huge zuck though. hes also my banker.