look up any word, like usuratonkachi:
Zirft is a small, black, puss-filled lump, that can be usually found around fatty areas of the body. It's usually the external symptom of some form of STD, like herpes.
OMG What is that gross shit on your skin? I think that's a zirft!
by Nicole23221343 August 22, 2012