1.The term 'Zed' was first introduced by the popular film 'Shaun of the Dead' when the main characters decided it was against good taste to call the people outside 'Zombies'. A 'Zed' (Another term for Zombie), is usually a mass of dead flesh reanimated into this world to eat the flesh and/or brains of the living. The problem is solved via the exploding of the 'Zed's head and/or brains through means of an axe, gun, explosive, cosmic ray-beam, or whatever have you. This seems solution seems to fit in well with the living nicely. The Zed's (Or Zombies) have not voiced their opinion on the matter.
2. A slang term in reference of the living dead used by rp (roleplay) characters. Usually used when fearing the word 'Zombie', or they are too lazy to say or spell said word.
3. A brainless or brain-dead person incapable of rational thought.
4. A brain-dead zombie.
5. The British/Irish/Bloody Stupid Canadian way of saying the letter 'Z', preferring to pronounce it 'Zed' instead of 'Zee'.
'Oy! That bloody Zed bit my arm off!'
'Heh, Frank's so drunk he's a Zed!'
'Oprah Winfry is a Zed! RUN!'
'From A to Zed!'
The way Canadians, British, Australians, and any other English-speaking country aside from the United States pronounce the final letter of the alphabet: Z. The American pronounciation "Zee" is derived from a now commonly obsolete late 17th century English dialect. The pronounciation "Zed" is ratified by the French "Zède", the Spanish and Italian "Zeta", and the Dutch "Zet", to name a few.
Eh, Bee, See, Dee, Ee, Eff, Gee, Aych, Eye, Jay, Kay, El, Em, Enn, Oh, Pee, Cue, Arr, Ess, Tee, You, Vee, Double-You, Ex, Why, **Zed.**
1. Slang for a Zombie, usually of the George A. Remereo (famous zombie movie director) type. Used commonly in the Max Brooks two novels: World War Z, and The Zombie Survival Guide. Used by zombie fans as a short cut to typing or saying the word.
2. The "proper" English way of pronouncing the letter Z
1. I just watched Dawn of the Dead and the ZEDS in that were fast!
2. I just got done reading World War Zed, and was it freaky
How the British pronounce the letter "Z".
X, Y, Zed.
mostly known on habbo UK.
a person who dates another person on the internet, claming they will love them for ever, adopt a child (really a 13+ pretending to be a baby)
then the next day, they'll dump each other and move on.
zedgirl: he11o babes i 1ove you.
zedboy: i 1ove u 2 x
zed boy: ur dumped.
zed girl: NOOO.
5 min later.
zed boy 2: t+u =love
zedgirl: kay bbz i 1ove you
A neologism or apothegm employed by ingroups to:
1. elicit solidarity,
2. pronounce exclamation or excitement,
3. alert others to one's presents,
4. bestow on others to recognise / indicate friendship
5. indicate achievement
1. "Zed" (to express acknowledgement on something said)
2. "F*$king Zed!" (with vigour on spilling a drink)
3. "Ah, Zed" (used on approach to a group of friends)
4. "Zed" (employed with a nod)
5. "Chris Zed biatch" (rising pitch)
the letter 'Z'.
Read the Bible from A to zed.
Z series sports car built by Datsun/Nissan. 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX, 350Z
That guy drives one cool zed!