Zed A phatt Canadian late night TV show featuring shorts (videos), artists (music and otherwise) and interesting commentary. Check it out!
Hey girlfrind, I forgot to pick up a video on the way over. "That's okay, I want to watch Zed anyway."
The way Canadians, British, Australians, and any other English-speaking country aside from the United States pronounce the final letter of the alphabet: Z. The American pronounciation "Zee" is derived from a now commonly obsolete late 17th century English dialect. The pronounciation "Zed" is ratified by the French "Zède", the Spanish and Italian "Zeta", and the Dutch "Zet", to name a few.
Eh, Bee, See, Dee, Ee, Eff, Gee, Aych, Eye, Jay, Kay, El, Em, Enn, Oh, Pee, Cue, Arr, Ess, Tee, You, Vee, Double-You, Ex, Why, **Zed.**
1. Slang for a Zombie, usually of the George A. Remereo (famous zombie movie director) type. Used commonly in the Max Brooks two novels: World War Z, and The Zombie Survival Guide. Used by zombie fans as a short cut to typing or saying the word.
2. The "proper" English way of pronouncing the letter Z
1. I just watched Dawn of the Dead and the ZEDS in that were fast!
2. I just got done reading World War Zed, and was it freaky
How the British pronounce the letter "Z".
X, Y, Zed.
mostly known on habbo UK.
a person who dates another person on the internet, claming they will love them for ever, adopt a child (really a 13+ pretending to be a baby)
then the next day, they'll dump each other and move on.
zedgirl: he11o babes i 1ove you.
zedboy: i 1ove u 2 x
zed boy: ur dumped.
zed girl: NOOO.
5 min later.
zed boy 2: t+u =love
zedgirl: kay bbz i 1ove you
A neologism or apothegm employed by ingroups to:
1. elicit solidarity,
2. pronounce exclamation or excitement,
3. alert others to one's presents,
4. bestow on others to recognise / indicate friendship
5. indicate achievement
1. "Zed" (to express acknowledgement on something said)
2. "F*$king Zed!" (with vigour on spilling a drink)
3. "Ah, Zed" (used on approach to a group of friends)
4. "Zed" (employed with a nod)
5. "Chris Zed biatch" (rising pitch)
the letter 'Z'.
Read the Bible from A to zed.
Z series sports car built by Datsun/Nissan. 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX, 300ZX, 350Z
That guy drives one cool zed!