look up any word, like wyd:
a title of respect used when addressing a Monarch of the very highest rank, particularly a queen or empress
Pardon me Your Vajesty, but do I make you randy?
by not_my_cup_of_vajoe November 02, 2008

Words related to Your Vajesty

empress majesty monarch queen respect vagina