Verb:1. The act of beating up someone and leaving them with a black eye
2. The act of getting beat up by someone and being left with a black eye
1. A bully yosting
2. “Did you see when they yosted
1. To talk about spending money frivilously. 2. To complain about; bitching. 3. To avoid one's duties at work or at home.
1. Ed was yosting again today; he was talking about buying a new car with a trailer hitch to move that new boat he's going to buy.
2. Stay away from Carl today, he's yosting about his wife again.
3. I'm not doing any work today; I'm just yosting.